Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna Pono Alliance Assault?
Now I am confused, aren't these two different meetings, the one at HAAS organized by Puna Pono Alliance and the one at Pahoa High about the lava flow last night?

edited to add that it looks like two of us posted at the same time.

Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
quote:
Originally posted by opihikao

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

I am under the impression R.J. filmed this video. So if this video is going state wide and national I guess we get to thank R.J. Hampton too?

Mr. Tucker, this is what the link states:

(ABOVE VIDEO) At least three different residents of Puna ask officials about diverting the current lava flow before it reaches their subdivisions.

Video by David Corrigan

http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2014/0...a-meeting/

It was also on our morning news, (HNN) and thankfully, didn't get the "full" coverage of the whole ordeal.

JMO.

This video makes me very sad !!!
Apologies, Mr. Tucker, wrong link. This was on Hawaii 24/7 and HNN:

The start of the Puna Pono Alliance Geothermal Health Impact meeting while it was civil. Photography by Baron Sekiya | Hawaii 24/7
http://www.hawaii247.com/2014/08/30/geot...ng-thrown/

HNN Credits Hawaii 24/7 on their video:

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/105427...al-meeting

E kala mai. My mistake. Feel free to delete that last link with the wrong video. [:I]

(Sorry, off topic) Obie, those kinds of people haven't been here long enough to be aware of our culture, never mind respect it. Very sad, but poor thing is frightened. JMO.
quote:
Originally posted by csgray

Now I am confused, aren't these two different meetings, the one at HAAS organized by Puna Pono Alliance and the one at Pahoa High about the lava flow last night?

edited to add that it looks like two of us posted at the same time.

Carol

Polish Proverb

Sorry, my mistake, Carol. Wrong link, I was still watching that one, and being taken aback. [:0] lol. Hope all is well.
Thanks for the clarification. I wish our community could meet to communicate without so much shouting.

All is as well as one can hope when we are downhill from a lava flow. Not directly downhill, but downhill all the same.

Carol

Polish Proverb
Carol

Polish Proverb