Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beach front
Thanks all, as to grass hut i was just looking for something as if you were to be stranded on a island by your self that is what you might have to build for shelter, I just thought it would be fun ,rather than getting a hotel room im more of a country person. Thanks all for your input.
Beachboy you act like everyone should know that there is a konaweb if i knew i would not of wasted your time. Thanks for info.
quote:
Thanks all, as to grass hut i was just looking for something as if you were to be stranded on a island by your self that is what you might have to build for shelter

billy, lots of us would enjoy that, but I'm afraid you are many years too late to find that on a West Hawai'i beachfront property --other than the "cabins" at Hapuna run by the state.

Kona oceanfront parcels sell for millions of dollars and it's hard to imagine anyone using such land to rent out a shack. I'm not trying to dump on your dream, but it sounds like a pretty unrealistic picture of Kona ... if you haven't been there before, I'm afraid you'll be shocked. Country living you can find south of town, if you are willing to get a coffee shack up mauka instead of a beach shack.
oh,ok kathy thanks for the help, we did find a home that has one they would rent out so we might do that again thank you for responding. billy[Big Grin]
hey, there's an idea, find an existing home with a shack on the property!
I was thinking of property dedicated purely to a rental shack.
Yeah i did not think anyone would buy land for just huts ,but i thought that a big home might have one of there own.For family so to speak. thanks billy [Big Grin]