Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new Dominos in Pahoa is open
(11-28-2022, 11:54 PM)randomq Wrote: Brah, you're killing yourself with those ingredients. Mass produced flour, vegetables from soil likely contaminated heavy metals and arsenic. High calorie artery clogging cheeses...

If you don't grind the wheat, hydroponically grow the vegetables, and milk the soy cow yourself you don't know what you might be getting!

A gentleman knows that you never milk somebody else's soy cow.   You have to buy the soy cow first!
If you don't grind the wheat

I do grind my own wheat!  The breadmaker is mostly for whole wheat bread.  I tried whole wheat pizza crust but it turns out more like doughy, puffy bread with stuff piled on top, rather than crispy pan pizza.  

No chems or arsenic in the rock here, so vegetables are safe to eat.

But cheese.  Versus the soy cow.  Ohhh.  
I will just say this, it's my understanding that if you don't eat cheese or cheer for the Green Bay Packers you are permqnently barred from entering the state of Wisconsin, a risk I cannot take or accept.  Once at the Green Bay airport the only TSA search question was "do you have any cheese in your luggage?"  I didn't ask why.  (that is a true story)
Kill that soy cow. If you want cheese, eat cheese. If you want tofu, eat tofu.