Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick arrest of sovereign citizens in Pahoa
Never change punatics, never change.
Dear MyManao,

Lol 2x, as always, on point.
Love ya bra, just wish you would switch teams : )
peace,
'e
(03-02-2023, 12:29 AM)HAWAIIFEL Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 11:55 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 02:45 PM)leilanidude Wrote: TomK - No one cares that you have difficulties in comprehension.

What? Come on man, TomK is a "scientist." Either you bow down and kiss his feet or you're going to hell.
hahahaha! This is by far, the most hilarious one I've read in the internet this week. Bow down to thy king.  Big Grin 

I thought most people here are uptight. It made me think twice to comment because there's always that someone,two,three who ruin the fun.  Big Grin
Fortunately this isn't how most Puna people are when you meet them in person.  Lots of good-hearted loving people out here.  Hiding behind a keyboard and screen to make comments brings out the worst in some folk.
If someone were to judge Puna on this website alone and make that their deciding factor on whether or not to come live here they probably wouldn't come.
"If someone were to judge Puna on this website alone and make that their deciding factor on whether or not to come live here they probably wouldn't come."

Thatʻs the most positive outcome I can think of for all of this ridiculous bickering.
Certainty will be the death of us.
100% Mr. Orton,
Fortunately, some here spend most of the day posting and researching old threads instead of tainting the public realm with crotchety bitterness. No doubt wouldn't have the ball to say or poke fun of the locals like they do here to they face . Lest get KO.ed
"Fortunately this isn't how most Puna people are when you meet them in person..."

A lesson I learned a long time ago was to never say anything about anyone (behind their back or your keyboard) that you wouldn't say to their face.
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1677723584' Wrote:100% Mr. Orton,
Fortunately, some here spend most of the day posting and researching old threads [...]

You don't say...
The guy getting dragged out of his car spouting crackpot theories, however, is somewhat representative of a portion of Puna residents.
Sovereign citizens are technically correct, but they can only maintain that posture with extreme inconvenience -- it's a full-time job, and they have to be careful to avoid having any meaningful assets, because the US Gov won't hesitate to take action against perceived tax avoidance. Sovereigns can't directly hold title to any property, such as a house or car. If operating a motor vehicle, they must carry a notarized affidavit that validates their identity and affirms competence to operate a motor vehicle -- alternate documentation that satisfies the requirements of a "driver's license" without making one an implicit subject of the US Gov.

This "citizen" failed basic sovereign traffic stop protocol: windows up, doors locked, show paperwork, make specific demand (the exact phrasing is very important). I'm guessing the guy was self-taught, because the sovereign movement usually includes classes where you learn how to interact with the US Gov. Getting it wrong is an implicit agreement to be bound by US Law. Getting it right may still result in arrest, but the case will be thrown out when the judge decides it's not worth the trouble to untangle the "Sovereign Claim".