Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-130 Beautification Planning???
If you read the PCDP you will see that that is precisely what is proposed.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
"I'd like to see feeder routes in the subdivisions. Wouldn't even need to be buses, passenger vans would probably do. The loop through Hawaiian Beaches already makes the ride into Hilo take FOREVER. If the bus went through all the subdivisions, the ride to Hilo would be three hours!"

Which is precisely why building stores closer to these subdivisions makes sense. Of course there will always be some things that require a trip to Hilo. But alot of things that people need every few days could be located close by and reduce our gasoline consumption and buses would then take only ten or 15 minutes to get there.

Your input is welcome Damon, but if you're pointing a finger about the five post limit; you should turn it around and point it to yourself.

Feeder routes:
Not only in the subdivisions, but in Hilo also. (remember the "Sampan" fleet that shuttled folks around town?)
People would be a lot more receptive to using mass transit to Hilo if they didn't have to walk from the mall to say, Banyon drive.
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

Sunshine Law may not pertain to this Advisory Board.

Which in an essence could close the door on these meetings to only the Advisory Board Members.

And, you raised this because [?]

Was it an issue raised regarding the Board [?]

Has anyone said boo about open meetings [?]

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Orts
And, you raised this because [?]

Was it an issue raised regarding the Board [?]

Has anyone said boo about open meetings [?]

1. Because it could be an issue w/ this advisory board
2. Yes, They wanted us all to sign a charter keeping things confidential and I specifically mentioned the Sunshine Law and they overturned the original charter which specifically stated the meetings of the project was to be kept confidential.
3. See Two

*edit*

I urge everyone to take a look at this Power Point Presentation

You can also check out this site:

-------
General Election Unofficial Poll
Bury those ugly power lines and widen the road. If there is any money left then add some green.