Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea to fire missile toward Hawai'i
Wrong!
I never said I'm opposed to pot. I'm opposed to letting it be the dominant or driving factor in one's life. I'm opposed to pot as a culture. I'm opposed to dishonesty in the advocation of it's legalization.

I don't care if you smoke. I am leaning slightly in favor of legalization. I may agree that it's harm is less than the effort expended to suppress it. I do agree that it is probably less harmful than alcohol, although pot isn't ingrained into our culture like alcohol is. I do agree that the war against pot has been lost.

I smoked more than my fair share in my youth. I can't rule out 110% that I will never do it again.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Oink, my assessment of you was based upon more than your above bong comment. You often make statements without elaborating, which gave me strong impressions that you were opposed, and I blame myself for failing to interpret.

I too am opposed to letting pot be the dominant or driving factor in one's life, as I do for those who are totally consumed with alcohol, God, or government. I've seen too many people obsessed with them, and I don't like it. I'm also opposed to pot as a culture as defined by stoners et al, and I'm opposed to alcohol as as culture as defined by sloppy drunks et al.

I don't understand what you mean in your opposition to "dishonesty in the advocation of its legalization" because the only dishonesty I see comes from those who want to keep it illegal, and I'm totally confused as to your comment of pot not being ingrained into our culture like alcohol is. If you could help me understand these points, we could get more on the same page and take it from there.

I enjoyed your last comment because I have smoked in the past, I don't in the present, and make no guarantee that I won't in the future.
How did we get from getting bombed to being bombed?

N.Korea's citizens are brain-washed. Kim J is illin'

IF they launched their lame-ass missle at us I hope it comes within 500 miles before it crashes uncontrollibly into the big blue...

Then we'll really ,finally, have a good reason to oust Kim.

He is the one in control, Right?

Didn't he see what we did to Sodom Hussein? And his kids?
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.