Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Repair
quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy... who had their cars worked on by Jesse....

Are you talking about Jesse who is in his early 30's from Michigan and just moved in December to HPP from Hawaiian Acres?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."
-Dudley Field Malone
I've never had anything but a "beater" on TBI. My latest one - over 200K miles, drives great, over 40MPG!!!, very simple electronics, does not burn oil, no AC but I live at a pretty high elevation and hate AC anyway. Check enginge light has been on for two years. Maybe it can't believe I get over 40MPG.
My mechanic loves the car and sometimes I feel guilty at how little he charges me.
quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy

It's not easy finding a good "auto guru",here or anywhere. I had been seraching for awhile. I was sooooo tired of the hustle you get from Customer Service desk at the Honda Dealership in Hilo. Plus their work was subpar , at yet a premium price. So the hunt was on. I lived in HPP at the time so Curlee's was a real option outta convience. But after reading another thread here about where to get car fixed in Puna. I saw one maybe two negative post about how Curlee conducted business. So that was outta the question. My neighbor's had turned me onto a fairley good mechanic over at Shipman's Industrial Park. He was young honest, but his prices weren't to high. But on the other hand they weren' that low either. So I used him for several jobs on my Honda. But then I find my true Car Mechanic/Guru, and he lived right by me in Hawaiian Acres! Life started to look pretty damn sweet if you know what I mean. S
So Nani1970, you're probably wonder why I'm telling you all this? I'll tell you why. He's still my mechanic, but he and his wife have since moved to HPP!! I promise you if you are still in need of a mechanic. That he can beat all prices that people have quoted you! If you have a newer car no problem. He has the necessary computer to find problems. He's honest ,friendly,and a real work horse. There are plenty of happy people in Hawaiian Acres who had their cars worked on by Jesse.

So if you still need a mechanic, reply here to my post and I'll have him PM you ASAP.

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!

I LIVE IN HPP AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM JESSE OR SOMEWAY TO CONTACT HIM....MAHALO
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” " Krishnamurti "
Anyone work on mercedes on the east side of the big island?

quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy

I promise you if you are still in need of a mechanic. That he can beat all prices that people have quoted you! If you have a newer car no problem. He has the necessary computer to find problems. He's honest ,friendly,and a real work horse. There are plenty of happy people in Hawaiian Acres who had their cars worked on by Jesse.

So if you still need a mechanic, reply here to my post and I'll have him PM you ASAP.

I live in HPP and have a Honda that I would love to have Jesse work on. how do I contact him?
hawaiideborah
Tires the firestone (over by the kta/minute stop) dealer did well by me a few days ago..... dont know if they do repairs - I'd call em

beat tire rack online prices, done in an hour, staff great
Beachboy.
I think several of us would like to contact Jesse.
How can I contact him?
Yes, the Firestone does repairs. My friend takes his car there.

Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
quote:
Originally posted by nani1970

Beachboy.
I think several of us would like to contact Jesse.
How can I contact him?

me too