Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLG rant
quote:
Originally posted by John S. Rabi, Savu Savu

quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy
quote:
Obie is not a very nice person and seems to use an abrieviation of my name (OLG).

Originally posted by John S. Rabi, Savu Savu

quote:
So you are just like another well known poster here, you think everything is about you and the world goes around you. What happened to the "assume the best..." here? "OLG" stands for "Our Lady Grace" which is a church. Aloha, John S. Rabi, Savu Savu

John Rabi (aka: Savu Savu) I have no idea what you are talking about when you say: "you are just like another well known poster here, you think everything is about you and the world goes around you. What happened to the "assume the best..." here?" John Rabi (or your sock puppet Savu Savu): You need to move on and get obsessed about some other MAN, not me. I am real tired of all your BAITING. STOP or as Rob suggests take it to another site, not punaweb.
Assume the best...I guess you guys are not religious. [V][V][V]

Savu Savu / John Rabi,
WTF???
Not religious???
Now you are attacking me for religion?
Get a life.
YES, move on Savu Savu (aka John Rabi)

STOP posting about me and get another MAN.
OLG, Let it go. Enough is enough.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

OLG, Let it go. Enough is enough.

Punaweb moderator

Will do.
Obie, and then John Rabi started this flaming and baiting.
However, OB changed the title and removed both of his stink talk posts.
As usual, I get in trouble for my response to their baiting.
My learning curve to not respond to stink talk is a large learning curve for sure.

Thanks for moderating. A lot less bullies here now than in Jan. when I started posting.

p.s. my made up name is Orchidlandguy (not OLG).
[
[/quote]

Will do.
Obie, and then John Rabi started this flaming and baiting.
However, OB changed the title and removed both of his stink talk posts.
[/quote]

The original topic was "Green Harvest"

How is that flaming and baiting ?

My "stink talk post" was about a green harvest flight that I had witnessed in our area.I made a joke about the brouhaha in Hawaiian Beaches.

So would you please leave me and my community alone!!!
Obie,

Forgot to give props on original post >>> LOL.

aloha,
pog

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

The original topic was "Green Harvest"

How is that flaming and baiting ?

My "stink talk post" was about a green harvest flight that I had witnessed in our area.I made a joke about the brouhaha in Hawaiian Beaches.

So would you please leave me and my community alone!!!

----------------------------------------
HMMMM,
think you are caught on this one OB.
Jackson posted TWO comments that you couldn't delete. BOTH of the comments prove you were talking stink about me. I read your snarky comments but didn't think you were going to talk with eraser-mouth so I didn't copy them.

Read my comments again, maybe you don't understand,
I have commended the community for getting porta potties. They are not there yet so when they get there Kapoho Tide Pools will be a cleaner healthier place to go. I posted that I applaud the folks who have taken action and have improved the area.

edited to be more civil[Smile]
OLG, dude, I'm on your side, but sometimes the best weapon is silence and patience. You made your point and I think it is pretty clear to everyone what is going on. I understand that you are frustrated that you can't confront these people in person, but you are not helping yourself by going on about it. Best thing, make your point and leave it alone. Those who understand will and those who don't never will, and the rest don't care.
You are giving power to your enemies.
quote:
Originally posted by jackson

OLG, dude, I'm on your side, but sometimes the best weapon is silence and patience. You made your point and I think it is pretty clear to everyone what is going on. I understand that you are frustrated that you can't confront these people in person, but you are not helping yourself by going on about it. Best thing, make your point and leave it alone. Those who understand will and those who don't never will, and the rest don't care.
You are giving power to your enemies.

You and Rob are the voice of reason.
I edited my first post you commented on, guess I will do so with this too.
I don't get the forum/post thing too well. I was always a hands on guy and just started this in Jan. so I make some really dumb mistakes and put my foot in my mouth frequently.
I am often wrong and am trying to curb my impulses to respond in kind to stink talk....
Thanks for the advice. gotta put some reigns on my thumbs...(I use the ipad)...
It's easy, my friend. Realize the pain they must be in to attack. It's easier on your being to have compassion (easier said than done) than anger. I think Rob is a great example. Talk about someone who receives a lot of stink talk, but always takes the high ground. Why do you think this forum is so successful while the others much less so? There are more good people than bad. Don't let them get you down.
jackson, you are a breath of fresh air. Welcome to punaweb!
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius