Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hyjacking punaweb user name
Ya know, when I first found PW, I was still on the mailand and found it to be forum full of helpful and considerate folks. It has now deteriorated into a kindergarten class. Enough already for God's sake.[Sad!]

dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
quote:
Originally posted by hikatzo
Over 3 years ago, John called a friend of mine a thief on this site, he had no proof, was not on this side of the island, but assumed because of an altercation he had with him he was guilty. As you can gather I don't have the highest opinion of him. But I also know from other posts, how much knowledge he has, and how many people he has helped, I would hate to see him leave Punaweb.

well, the thief part may have been unfounded, but if you mean Troy as the friend, he destroyed over $400 worth of my materials and through them into the gulch in front of my eyes -- and then screamed at me and called me a thief for no reason until I handed him two hundred more he didn't earn. Never offered any reparation, so I think he deserves the title of thief, and hustler, and worse.

As for John, I asked him to keep emails from me secure and not let someone get my info, and after assuring me not to worry, he allowed what I feared to happen, so if a real estate broker can't keep information and files confidential when asked, I don't think I'd want to work with him.
I see Dick Wilson's observation was ignored. One of these days I might get so tired of all the childish gibberish that I may shut PW down.

Thank you Jackson for your contributions. I wish more people would follow your example.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Kathy, I was referring to another incident.[Sad]

Your dispute with John Rabi and others does not mean I have to agree with those who want to ban people from websites because of their comments.
John, has helped a lot of people with real estate questions and problems.

Rob and his committee will ultimately make that decision, not us!

"What goes around comes around"

Rob, did not mean to escalate this, just hoping people would let it rest!
Eh Rob,

Sorry man but right now I'm laughing at an image of you pulling your hair out. It's like you ( your post ) are not even there !

Strong winds don't blow all day ... Let 'em run everything out ... Just look @ all the hits, people ARE entertained by this stuff.

Readers of this thread, if you don't like it, don't read it.......... a second time.

Now back to the story.
aloha,
pog
quote:
Originally posted by hikatz

Kathy, I was referring to another incident.[Sad]

Your dispute with John Rabi and others does not mean I have to agree with those who want to ban people from websites because of their comments.
Very true, you do not have to agree. Sorry about getting the incident wrong. The one I mentioned fit your description, and I don't remember the second one. So sorry.

I'm not sure what you mean about me having a dispute with John Rabi. I don't consider myself to be having a dispute. [?]

I have backed John up here and on Tripadvisor for 4-5 years, many many times. So yes, it was odd to find myself the subject of a vendetta because of some anonymized email that I did not send him. If the sniping stops towards myself and others, then I have no other issue.

That's all I have to say about that.

Jackson is a great example to us. I am not quite there yet with things that involve me closely, but I admire his attitude.
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

I see Dick Wilson's observation was ignored. One of these days I might get so tired of all the childish gibberish that I may shut PW down.

Thank you Jackson for your contributions. I wish more people would follow your example.

I bet if 10 random Punawebbers were asked to name the handful of people most likely to be involved in these on-going rants, most would come up with the same names. Some folks can't help throwing out the bait, and some can't resist biting. It's like the sadist who married the masochist. The masochist said "beat me, whip me..." and the sadist said "No..."
Paging Dr. Rob ... Disease is spreading.... is what I was about to write ... But you cut it out already.

aloha,
pog
quote:
Originally posted by hawaiideborah
Konaforum / Kona Discussion Boards / General chit Chat / The Dildo
post from today:
Post subject: Re: The Dildo
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 am

"Copy deleted by Moderator. Copywritten materials from other sites are not to be used on Punaweb without express permission. You may use a link if you choose."

OK, here is the link:
http://www.konaforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2277&start=15

hawaiideborah
The reason this is still going on, is they know you are going to their site.[Sad]

Posting about it, brings more people and attention!!!!!

It's easy for me to say IGNORE, but by letting it go, is the only way this will stop. If they don't get a reaction, eventually they will get bored and move on.
Also people as sharp as John, would never let confidential information be that easily accessed, sounds good though if an inquiry came up!