Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"American Jungle"
It would be a mistake to imply that only some of Facebook is fictional.
How about this real speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03cWio-zjk

It would reflect well for people to have the tolerance and to be patient enough to watch and heed what is said in this speech. Its the very last thing said in a long career of serving this country, all should have the respect to watch it and give it a chance. Tolerance is the key to a healthy society, it starts by listening to what others have to say.
I prefer Washington's farewell speech when he returned to private life, he absolutely predicted the damage political parties would do to our country with partisan politics!

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
It is partisan, but it is not a plural of party, there is only one party. The parties is an illusion that we keep falling for, they want the same thing and it is not something that benefits us.
Be sure not to miss next episode on Sunday night. From the looks of the previews, the Correa's and the Rosa's will have an altercation (they goin scrap) if you somehow are not tuned in to the the early showing, it will repeat after dinner. And for those of you not ma'a to the channel guide, it is the History Channel Primetime!
I think this behavior is passed down thru the generations the legacy of the paniolos borne of herding cattle on the slopes of the mountain. Maybe that's why they think they John Wayne. Speaking of which u need a SAG licence for History channel?
Yes tada, I think you are right. No need license, you do need either Oceanic, Dish or Direct TV.
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/9186956/A...V.XviD-AFG

just watched it... Kinda stupid. I love the turf wars drama queens. hahaha Right! Funny part is I know a lot of hunters and it's not that way at all.
Thanks- I meant Screen Actors Guild. We could be looking at the next John Wayne or "Rock" Johnson at least Didn't he play King Kamehameha a few years ago? What happened with that?
Reading the reviews of this aptly described train wreck

Big Island residents have not been kind nor impressed with the way over the top use of dramatic license.