Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Circus Fined $50,000 by DLNR
kalakoa quote:"Maybe they couldn't afford to eat after being financially devastated by a $50K judgement from DLNR?"

So that makes it OK to steal from others?
So that makes it OK to steal from others?

Your allegations are just that until/unless charges are filed.

Make a criminal complaint or STFU.
This SPACE organization doesnt pass the sniff test. The people within the group are fanatical almost religious zealots with a Jim Jones mentality person running it.
When I see someone running around town with a SPACE t-shirt, They must feel a sense of pride, while others see it and feel pity for them.
Its like when people would wear the Che Guevara T-shirts, not knowing the history behind that murderous bastard.

As their back gets pushed further to the wall things will get really interesting as it implodes. In the meantime, Im going to grab some popcorn.

These are my own opinions. Feel free to make yours.
Sativa spoke with the food bank and the president of Seaview. She went to the sources, not sure what could be more clear? AND Dena wrote in Punaweb about helping out Seaview with the supplies, yet the community association had no knowledge of it. Shocking.
kalakoa quote:"So that makes it OK to steal from others?

Your allegations are just that until/unless charges are filed.

Make a criminal complaint or STFU."

kalakoa, you may want to minimalize it but deception in the time of a Governor declared 'natural disaster' is a very serious thing.

Maybe your right. Maybe you have something here. Maybe some of the Seaview residents will want to make a complaint. I am going to look up the law and see what it says.
Sativa,

Thank you again for bringing all this into the light of day. While, I'm sure GE -- his benefactors, his colleagues, and his minions -- do good works, it adds up to elaborate subterfuge. To me, this is as embarrassing and insulting as all the other quasi-spiritual/political hucksters I wince to recall. This whole bunch should stick to what they know and leave the demagoguery to those with a bit more ...um... situational awareness.

Just two questions: Where's the EBT machine and who's next ?
Un Mojado Sin Licencia
No good deed goes unpunished.
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

[i]Your allegations are just that until/unless charges are filed.
Make a criminal complaint or STFU.
oh well, if we need a criminal complaint before we can know how to think about right and wrong in the world, hmm, I was not raised that way so no thank you.

But if you feel that way, kalakoa, right back at you.
Until you have filed a criminal complaint about whatever fraud you are complaining about, take your own advice and STFU about it. Or at least start your own topic and discuss it there with those who care, if any.

Kathy
JohnDW quote:"Just two questions: Where's the EBT machine and who's next ?"

Good questions.

Apparently a complaint has already been lodged with the USDA and the local welfare department about Graham's use of the EBT machine and it's location. Wouldn't everyone like to have one of these machines. This time I did not make the complaint someone beat me to it but from what I have been told nothing has been done and it is business as usual with NO over site.

And it's not like we can go to our state Senator Russel Ruderman and expect him to expedite this and run it up the flagpole to the feds. But this question has to be asked. Is the food stamp machine that is in Graham Ellis's possession being used correctly under the agreements he signed to get it?
quote:
Originally posted by snorkle

No good deed goes unpunished.

how was it a good deed? Do explain, snorkle.

Kathy