Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What calms you in this time.
Work
Hmm, I was going to say Valium is good, but seems it's the wrong crowd here.[Wink]

Well then, rain, a hot cuppa Chai tea, and petting a purring puddycat.
Preferably with a new episode of Downton Abbey or other fine British TV.
Reminds me of good times with my parents.

Ed to add - The Punaweb filter turned it into *****cat.

Kathy
Shooting a couple of hours with my friends at the range off saddle road.
Working in the yard, planting new things and working up a sweat. Always a great stress reliever. Also, discovering a new series on hulu or netflix and binge watching it. It's easy to forget about everything else when doing that. haha
quote:
Originally posted by shave_ice

Also, discovering a new series on hulu or netflix and binge watching it. It's easy to forget about everything else when doing that. haha

Amazon just released the second season of Alpha House all at once, and binged on it for Halloween.
Have been a Clark Johnson fan since Homicide Life on the Streets, seeing him play a Republican senator is fun. The whole show is super fun in a so wrong kind of way, after all Garry Trudeau is writing it![Big Grin]

Kathy
A good cigar after dinner.
DE, Where might that range be? Thanks
Ed
Also, is the range for long guns only or can one target practice with hand guns, too? Thx.
1 island 2 another
[Big Grin][Big Grin] Sarcasm alert! Whaaat? So going to the range & firing off a few rounds is what calms you? [Big Grin] It could be a stress reliever.
Bombay gin and tonic [Wink]