Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMT groundbreaking - live
Yep, lets bring it back to thuggish, hypocritical, self promotion vis-a-vis facebook and selfies vs. real world.

Edit to add, reply above was to Tom's "off topic",, NOT Iron's : )
Dang it Ironyak,

Now I'm gonna eat late ! LOL.

aloha,
pog
Not for this thread but one has been in my head for some time and it blows my mind they play it regularly on B97/B93.
Hint " whats that "

NOT approved by,
pog

Ironyak,

mahalo for rolling out my fantasy punaweb invite.

I'm gonna spare Rob and keep it Hawaiian with a simple one that we should all be considering. The future of our keiki.

Neutrally ask them what they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=999iq9cqKl0

aloha,
pog
quote:
Originally posted by dakine

PW Announcement:

OnoOno has been voted the PW bigot of the day!

Isn't this the sort of shallow, childish, impish personal attack that is prohibited?Just asking.

Ono - So Fast - So Tasty!
+another one, dakine!
Originally posted by pog
Not for this thread but one has been in my head for some time and it blows my mind they play it regularly on B97/B93.
Hint " whats that "

Hmm. Music master challenge with a-much-too-early-for-a-question question. Is the answer "smell" (Lynyrd Skynyrd)?
Originally posted by pog
I'm gonna spare Rob and keep it Hawaiian with a simple one that we should all be considering. The future of our keiki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=999iq9cqKl0

Many thanks pog - nice addition to the mix!
People are being stopped and questioned on a public road.

I believe it's actually a "privately owned road open to the public", so it may be entirely within the landowner (State) to control access to their (our) conservation-zoned land.

On the mainland, DHS does this all the time on "public" interstate highways that happen to be in the vicinity of an international border. People know better than to complain.
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by OnoOno

quote:

PW Announcement:

OnoOno has been voted the PW bigot of the day!

Isn't this the sort of shallow, childish, impish personal attack that is prohibited?Just asking.

WTF do you want OnoOno, the right to make degrading hateful statements about people different than yourself but to be protected from being singled out for it? Dude that is the true definition of a bigot, and you take the cake again today IMHO!

Another Impish attack on me by a bigot (you) because I don't believe the same way the bigot (you) believe.

For the record, I don't believe a culture that worships a particular spot of dirt should be equated with, or block the progress of, a culture exploring deep space. You can deceive yourself that they are the same, but they are not.