Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Coco Palms for you!
In the comments to that article, there’s reference to this website:

http://hawaiiankingdom.org

There’s a link on the site called “US Occupation”. On that page are pdf files of the actual documents of the US government from way back when.

Very interesting reading.
Chas - I'm curious how you are going to tie that into the Coco Palms case other than a comment on a news site.
Well Tom, the Coco Palms case is about Hawaiian rights. The site I mentioned has a lot of documentation regarding the US involvement in Hawaii. Reading the documents you can form your own opinions about what was/is right and wrong about what happened, without someone else’s interpretation.

That good enough for you?
Well, the latest seems to be that the Coco Palms case has very little to with the US and Hawaii history and more to do with involvement with criminals and extreme right-wing racists. Again, I ask you how you are going to tie a comment into the Coco Palms case, which is quite specific. You seem to be trying to distract people from the case. I wonder why?
I’m a criminal and right wing racist
quote:
Originally posted by Chas

I’m a criminal and right wing racist

Whatever you say.
I'll fill in the blanks for Chas - 'All of Hawaii belongs to the Kanaka Maoli and everyone else needs to give their property back and move away".

Hey Chas, which Hawaiian Sovereignty movement do you support?
everyone else needs to give their property back and move away

I support sovereignty for the original inhabitants of Hawaii, The Menehune Kingdom. Everyone else should go back where they came from.

Declare yourself a success: you'll be admired by those who've declared themselves failures. - Last Aphorisms
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I'm tempted to bequeath my property to the Daughters of the American Revolution, just to mess things up even more...
Tom, the website from the comment that Chas is talking about is the same group that was sending the letters to the Kauai county people about the made up court of sovereignty (whatever they were calling it) that had a sex offender as their judge - that's my interpretation of how it relates.