Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topless in HI?
"Maybe it is legal for women to go topless in Hawaii. So far we can thank women for their wise decorum on this. I have yet to see a topless woman walking down Kilauea Avenue or on King St."

So what? The problem I had with your comment was about trying to imply that people without a problem abut topless women was because of lust and willing Polynesian women.
I was just being a smart ass. (Though we still have our basic disagreement on appropriateness. I suggest we agree to disagree.)
Thanks for your honesty, and yes, I'm always happy to accept that we agree to disagree. There are always issues with which people can't agree. Just bear in mind that doesn't stop people from posting their opinions.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/nyreg...-view.html

Working women, topless in New York City. And why not.
If anyone wants to go topless here, I hope nobody tries to stop them.
quote:
Originally posted by MarkD

I was just being a smart ass.

For the record.
Yes indeed. If everyone was 100% straight all the time it would make for boring dialog.
(deleted)

Moderator: Please review the terms of membership.
quote:
Originally posted by MarkD

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/ar...867094.php

First paragraphs of the story are quite humorous.

Yes they are. People are strange...
I began this topic focused on Hawaii, but as it has migrated to Mexifornia, and some of you might visit there, I would like to clarify that if I interpret State Penal Code 314 correctly, public nudity is legal 1) as long as it isn't lewd or annoys people; and 2) cities and counties are free to disallow it. (Even Pelosiville has banned it!) I expect the same code would be passed in Hawaii if the practice became popular but annoying.

But the topic is just so interesting that we can't help but revisit it, revive it and go off on any possible tangent pertaining to the subject that is at all possible.