Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-13-2021, 07:40 PM)kander Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 06:49 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 05:57 PM)kander Wrote: This statement will not age well..

I'm still at a loss, kander, to explain what you are afraid of. Would you care to elaborate?
Its not fear.

Then why argue against vaccinations? If you aren't fearful of them, what is the reason you're arguing against taking them? It can't be a scientific reason, the evidence is already in that you are significantly less likely to die or be hospitalized from Covid if you are vaccinated. If it's the side-effects of the vaccine, then once again evidence shows that being vaccinated is much safer than being unvaccinated. If it's simply because you know some people who were vaccinated but became ill, then show how Covid vaccines caused the illnesses. I've asked this before but you didn't provide the evidence.
(10-12-2021, 10:40 PM)AaronM Wrote: I suspect history will judge this period harshly.

A time when we sacrificed our youth in order to briefly prolong the lives of the sick and the aged.

Youth who have suffered increased rates of suicide, drug abuse and mental illness.

Youth who have suffered increased abuse, hunger and neglect.

Youth who have had their educations stunted, and their futures derailed.

We have mortgaged our future so that the Me Generation can have one more hurrah.
In 20 years they will largely be gone but the impact of their selfishness will last.

I agree history will judge things harshly, but for different reasons. It'll be the Facebook era. All the stuff that the older generations want to pass onto the younger generations is now overwhelmed by stupid and ignorant stuff on social media. We're now back in an era where people believe in a flat earth, we're being visited by extra-terrestrials, space doesn't exist, US elections are fraudulent, vaccines don't work, we're in injected with microchips, the government is watching everyone and we didn't land on the moon.
(10-14-2021, 12:36 PM)TomK Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 10:40 PM)AaronM Wrote: I suspect history will judge this period harshly.

A time when we sacrificed our youth in order to briefly prolong the lives of the sick and the aged.

Youth who have suffered increased rates of suicide, drug abuse and mental illness.

Youth who have suffered increased abuse, hunger and neglect.

Youth who have had their educations stunted, and their futures derailed.

We have mortgaged our future so that the Me Generation can have one more hurrah.
In 20 years they will largely be gone but the impact of their selfishness will last.

I agree history will judge things harshly, but for different reasons. It'll be the Facebook era. All the stuff that the older generations want to pass onto the younger generations is now overwhelmed by stupid and ignorant stuff on social media. We're now back in an era where people believe in a flat earth, we're being visited by extra-terrestrials, space doesn't exist, US elections are fraudulent, vaccines don't work, we're in injected with microchips, the government is watching everyone and we didn't land on the moon.
TomK - the whole subject summed up in one excellent paragraph.
(10-14-2021, 11:26 AM)TomK Wrote: Then why argue against vaccinations? If you aren't fearful of them, what is the reason you're arguing against taking them? It can't be a scientific reason, the evidence is already in that you are significantly less likely to die or be hospitalized from Covid if you are vaccinated. If it's the side-effects of the vaccine, then once again evidence shows that being vaccinated is much safer than being unvaccinated. If it's simply because you know some people who were vaccinated but became ill, then show how Covid vaccines caused the illnesses. I've asked this before but you didn't provide the evidence.
There is evidence, but its being largely ignored. An ICU physician in California sent a letter to the FDA voicing her concerns about what she was seeing. After the FDA largely ignored it she retained a legal firm who did get the FDA's attention, but instead of having an FDA doctor or scientist respond they responded with their public relations people. This is the letters that were sent. (on Siri/Gilmstad legal Website)

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploa...ia-Lee.pdf

And of course, when people die, there is no legal recourse. they were adults, they can decide to take the vax or not.

Edit.

Now as far as the reasoning why these horrific death's and lifelong debilitating symptoms are happening is not my forte, Usually with most vaccines that go through years of trials and data, kinda like what pfizer is having to do with its comiranty vaccine. the data doesnt exist for the ones in use right now.
I think it's safe to assume that the next pandemic will be worse. Will it be 3-5 years or more like 15-20? Will we ever know "the truth" about COVID or the vaccines? Do we have enough time to keep arguing until we're dead? Is this why I moved to Hawaii?

It's very difficult not to care but I am making this my top priority.
(10-15-2021, 12:16 AM)kander Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 11:26 AM)TomK Wrote: Then why argue against vaccinations? If you aren't fearful of them, what is the reason you're arguing against taking them? It can't be a scientific reason, the evidence is already in that you are significantly less likely to die or be hospitalized from Covid if you are vaccinated. If it's the side-effects of the vaccine, then once again evidence shows that being vaccinated is much safer than being unvaccinated. If it's simply because you know some people who were vaccinated but became ill, then show how Covid vaccines caused the illnesses. I've asked this before but you didn't provide the evidence.
There is evidence, but its being largely ignored. An ICU physician in California sent a letter to the FDA voicing her concerns about what she was seeing. After the FDA largely ignored it she retained a legal firm who did get the FDA's attention, but instead of having an FDA doctor or scientist respond they responded with their public relations people. This is the letters that were sent. (on Siri/Gilmstad legal Website)

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploa...ia-Lee.pdf

And of course, when people die, there is no legal recourse. they were adults, they can decide to take the vax or not.

Edit.

Now as far as the reasoning why these horrific death's and lifelong debilitating symptoms are happening is not my forte, Usually with most vaccines that go through years of trials and data, kinda like what pfizer is having to do with its comiranty vaccine. the data doesnt exist for the ones in use right now.

There is evidence for what, that the vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?

(10-15-2021, 12:42 AM)kalakoa Wrote: I think it's safe to assume that the next pandemic will be worse. Will it be 3-5 years or more like 15-20? Will we ever know "the truth" about COVID or the vaccines? Do we have enough time to keep arguing until we're dead? Is this why I moved to Hawaii?

The only person who knows why you moved to Hawaii is you.  I have no idea why you're asking everyone else.
There is evidence for what, that the vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?

Maybe? Time will tell if more people start dropping dead from covax syndrome.
Reluctance to getting the jab just amplifies when,
They bribe you to get it,
Guilt trip you to get it,
Threaten you to get it,
Mandate you to get it,
and my favorite having unhinged old men scream and tell you are scared.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1448672447381782531
(10-16-2021, 02:31 PM)kander Wrote: There is evidence for what, that the vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?

Maybe? Time will tell if more people start dropping dead from covax syndrome.
Reluctance to getting the jab just amplifies when,
They bribe you to get it,
Guilt trip you to get it,
Threaten you to get it,
Mandate you to get it,
and my favorite having unhinged old men scream and tell you are scared.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1448672447381782531

Even disregarding your inability to quote someone, this has to be one of the most idiotic justifications for remaining unvaccinated. You were asked, and I quote, "There is evidence for what, that the vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?"

Your answer was "maybe?".
(10-16-2021, 02:31 PM)kander Wrote: There is evidence for what, that the vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?

Maybe? Time will tell if more people start dropping dead from covax syndrome...
LOL.  The insidious (nonexistent) "Covax syndrome". Yup, sounds like you're "AFRAID!" alright.   

Adding a bit of hog wormer paste to your pasta these days?  Rolleyes
(10-16-2021, 02:54 PM)TomK Wrote: Your answer was "maybe?".
Primary difference here is that you believe there will be no long term effects, I say Maybe because post vax sickness in individuals seems to be highly suspect.
And what the hell difference does it make? if you have a working vaccine, then it should not matter if anyone else besides you gets vaccinated. If this is "just like" any other vax then it works and provides you with a robust immunity to the disease, just like measles, or small pox or any other vaccine we have been using for decades.
At the end of the day what I say doesn't mean shit, well except to you because you keep coming back to engage in a circular argument.

Half the country is not going to take it. no matter what kind of burgers, lottery tickets, threats etc are given.

More and more doctors are either insane, or maybe they are on to something. here is another fascinating work of fiction. https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/06/world...of-terror/