Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
Well that would be convenient. I wonder if they still have them. Thanks for the info.
Keep it local  Heart
I ordered the rapid tests (4) from Amazon. They have so far made it to HNL. Apparently a sore throat is a big symptom of Omicron. People test negative from just nasal swab but pos. when throat swabbed. Here is info on how to swab throat and nose. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qHTBlxfNes
BTW No I do not plan to let the virus do it's thing. I'll do everything reasonable I can to avoid getting lethally sick. I'm 80 but it really does not matter. OMG the line in the Ross parking lot. Who wants to stand for hours when feeling sick.
Just one local data point, but Covid just swept through a friend's business, and 6 unvaccinated people are out with Covid. The two vaccinated people there were not affected, and one of them tested negative (the other has not tested yet). At least one of the unvaccinated is really sick, and has vulnerable immediate family. Sad
I'll do everything reasonable I can to avoid getting lethally sick.

Including vaccination + boosters?
We - myself and husband just got our flu and booster shots at target in hilo . when we drive we wear our masks and face shields . and so far no illness of any sort
It is our belief that money has most germs

- so we wear throw away gloves

Question - Why duos Wal mart strongly dislike guns - The answer is because there is to many Targets .
It is our belief that money has most germs

That's why the good old days are today - - contactless tap & pay credit card.
Some people at the Ross line had an appointment and went into a short line. Looks like this is where you can schedule an appointment https://nomihealth.com/hawaii/

Dry scratchy throat was my first symptom Friday, followed by slight headache, muscle aches, chills & occasional cough. Saturday I took PCR (spit) test at Afook-Chinen on Manono and then went to get rapid test (nasal) at by the Ross. Results from rapid came back negative later that day, but PCR results came back positive Tuesday morning.

I'm a 45 year old man with Pfizer shots, but no booster yet.
Wishing you a swift recovery. I had those symptoms for roughly a week and I have not received any shots. You'll likely feel better much sooner
(01-14-2022, 09:14 AM)AaronM Wrote: Wishing you a swift recovery. I had those symptoms for roughly a week and I have not received any shots. You'll likely feel better much sooner

Thanks, appreciate it, just wanted to bring attention to symptoms, testing sites, and the possibility for a reservation.
@Tawyna:    "We - myself and husband just got our flu and booster shots at target in hilo . when we drive we wear our masks and face shields ." 

I see people doing this and it makes zero sense to me.  Wearing your mask when driving alone in the car with the windows up.  Or wearing your mask in your car when its just you and a family member.

Who are you protecting yourself from?