Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
Frau Chunkster's politically connected friend says Kahele has ambitions for higher office. I think he's already reached a level above his ability to perform, but that hasn't kept a lot of Hawaii politicians from advancing their careers. He is where he is because of who his father was and because there was a truly lackluster slate of primary opponents.
Moore doubts that the many in the public will accept Kahele's strict approach

Not much stricter than the Safe Travels/Safe Access program that people are already accepting.

Kahele has ambitions for higher office

I assume he's planning a run for Governor, or laying groundwork for someone else to do so. Either is feasible given the current suite of lackluster candidates. It also sounds like the State of Emergency will be permanent.
Let's not forget his participation in the maskless Hana Hou super spreader event that infected countless Oahu, Hilo, Puna, and Miloli'i residents, along with Marzo's packed "Covid Boat Ride". And his whinging afterwards when he got called out on it.

Also let's not forget him talking out both sides of his face on the TMT. He just says what will get him ahead politically, he has no spine.
He just says what will get him ahead politically, he has no spine.

Exactly. The system will install him as Governor just like they did Ige, and for similar reasons.

All hail the new figurehead.
(01-23-2022, 03:29 AM)randomq Wrote: Let's not forget his participation in the maskless Hana Hou super spreader event that infected countless Oahu, Hilo, Puna, and Miloli'i residents, along with Marzo's packed "Covid Boat Ride". And his whinging afterwards when he got called out on it.

Also let's not forget him talking out both sides of his face on the TMT. He just says what will get him ahead politically, he has no spine.
Yes, all that.
And you forgot to mention gut and replace.
He sure does have some shiny credentials, doesn't he?
There's that, a completely dishonest tactic that some politicians use, but he also downright lied when he made presentations about Mauna Kea and the water table.
George Carlin was 100% spot on. Its a big club and your not in it.
https://youtu.be/cKUaqFzZLxU
Going back to the title of the thread:  Why vaccinated people are getting covid.... here's another reason-  because the booster doesn't work against omicron variant.

Why do I believe this?  Because Pfizer is coming out with a special specific Omicron variant vaccine.  This tells me the booster isn't working otherwise they wouldn't be doing that.
The the current Pfizer vaccine IS working in keeping serious illness, hospitalizations and death rates low. The new booster is supposed to prevent the infection. Iʻd be surprised if it will be useful by the time it becomes available in March, as infections are peaking now and are expected to come down quickly.
But disciples of the Fauci will still que up.