Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DiveHilo Scuba Club (and watersports galore)
It's 7:15 and I see blue sky and sun coming up through the trees! There may be a chance yet. Pam let us know what is needed in the way of food.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

Aloha from Hawaiian Beaches, (07:30)
The rain has stopped for now the clouds have
broken and see that thing they call the sun.
So far so good. I think at worse case we should be able to meet, best we get to jump in.
I will wait for further posts but it looks like Jayne and I are preparing for a day in the park.
Royall this is an offical reqest for you to come.
Has anyone seen or heard from Dan or Hazen???

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Because of the bad weather leading to today,
Jayne didn't cook but will make a few subs for the meeting. When Decembers meeting was canceled we got stuck eating potato skins for the entire week.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
BAD NEWS. Civil Defense is at the beaches warning people away. Sever Weather Warning is posted. Waves 6 to 10 feet. Water is very stirred up nd murky.

Because of the Civil Defense request, we will not be meeting at all. I am so sad but we must be responsive to their request; it's just the right thing to do.

Let's see if this weather blows thru and maybe we can have a dive meet next weekend?

Aloha, Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
OK Pam good call. Wish we could dive but it is the winter and we will need to deal with these conditions for a few months.
One the brighter side I'm a New Yorker and both the Jets and Giants are on TV this morning. I think we opened a good line of communications this week, lets keep it up.
I'm up for next weekend it that's what we want to do. Thanks