Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peanut Butter Recall
quote:
Originally posted by StillHope

Yes,just waiting for Bob Otrs to finish my will.

Will? Heck I've been waiting for you to start this job![Big Grin][:p][:X]

quote:
Originally posted by StillHope

quote:
Originally posted by macuu222

Legalized human vices (whether it be alchohol, cigerettes, gambling or prostitution) have been helping pay for state and local servies in the US for quite a long time.

Is it legal?
Where to apply for the job?[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Hey,Bob! I tried to apply,but they said-no haole,locals only.

So finish my will and I'll finally get to eat my chocolate.
weird. my post got lost in cyberspace.

i heard on this morning's news (khon) that some doggie treats are also being recalled.

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

As I'm sure everyone has heard, a plant in the State Of texas knowingly shipped potentially contaminated products to consumers.

The FDA has updated the list of recalled products and the list now stands at over 300 pages, well over one thousand five hundred items. Everyone may want to check the new list as items initially not recalled may now be on the list.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/pe...ts2009.pdf
It's those darn Texans again!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
I'm melting!!!

What a world.

"The Man behind the Peanut-Salmonella fiasco pleads the Fifth. Same a--hat was a Bush Administration appointee to the Peanut Oversight board."
Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Orts

As I'm sure everyone has heard, a plant in the State Of texas knowingly shipped potentially contaminated products to consumers.

The FDA has updated the list of recalled products and the list now stands at over 300 pages, well over one thousand five hundred items. Everyone may want to check the new list as items initially not recalled may now be on the list.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/pe...ts2009.pdf

Reminder... the easiest way to check... is to enter the brand name of the product in the search box up top. Don't kill yourself trying to sort through 300 pages!

Damon Tucker's Weblog
[quote]Originally posted by LeeE

"The Man behind the Peanut-Salmonella fiasco pleads the Fifth.
/quote]
I loved it when Rep Walden pulled out that plastic bin containing recalled products and dared the company's CEO to eat them if he thinks they are safe and Parnell refused.