Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP General Membership Meeting this Sunday
I was so happy to see home owners at the entrance of Paradise Dr. announcing, how our road fees could go up to $752.00. [8D]

Whoever those "WHINER HOMEOWNERS" ARE..they need to go back to where they come from. I've been here since 1998 and the dirt road was the one of reason I bought in this neighborhood. I love the country setting and laid back atmosphere.
As it is, there are people traveling 35-45 mph on our dirt roads. If all our roads become paved, people will increase their speed and more accidents will happen.
We've already been paying for the new roads, and the board members, didn't deliver on their promises.

People have had their hours cut at work and have lost their jobs and would have a difficult time paying this extra money for road fees. So, now that they can't pay their road fee's, they get a lean on their homes and loose their homes over a DAMN ROAD FEE.

How many people are behind as it is, and the fee is only $272?
[?][?][?][?][?][?]
WE THE HOME OWNERS are going to need to stop the Association from REGULATING US OUT OF OUR OWN HOMES...

PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS, TO LIVE IN A RURAL AREA, without being regulated, on how they are supposed to live. Sure, I'm all for building regulations for safety, but PAVED ROADS..IS simply BS.

If it is such a "HEALTH" ISSUE..then all those families who are living here, without running water, electricity, and in tents for coverage, will soon be evicted from their own property. We have enough homelessness already and don't need add more problems for them to deal with. I'm sure that this will be the "WHINERS" next compliant.

Times are changing and we all have to be flexible enough to allow people to Live and Let Live, as long as they are attempting to better their way of life, shut the hell up and deal with it, or leave.
Learn to mind your own business and stop trying to put your own standards on someone else.. There is a family living in a tent next door to me,but I know that they don't like having to live like that, and will build a proper home in time, once they have the $$$$$
Show some Aloha..Have Compassion for thy Neighbor and lend a hand to help them, if you don't like seeing them in a tent!
Rant OVER....

Messages In This Thread
RE: HPP General Membership Meeting this Sunday - by whalesong - 10-23-2012, 03:11 PM