Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artwalk/First Friday/Art Auction Fri Aug 2
Thank you, Orchidislander, you have not missed all of the auctions yet, as I did just drop off the turtle on blue & the hook this afternoon at EHCC, hopefully to be chosen for their silent art auction on Aug. 2....can see this weekend if either are in the preview... but do understand the silent auction thing...

I have never sold any of these, and have no stock of cut tiles, but the flickr photostream has all but one tile I have cut (one baby whale was given away with no photos...) I have only cut tiles for friends & a few silent auctions...still am fairly new to this & still trying to figure out the finesses & tile scrounging...er... procurement in the middle of the Pacific & working on my Masters, house, yard & playing around to realistically 'go pro' right now....but maybe we could work out a deal... email through the forum...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Artwalk/First Friday/Art Auction Fri Aug 2 - by dmbwest - 07-23-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Artwalk/First Friday/Art Auction Fri Aug 2 - by Carey - 07-24-2013, 02:27 PM