Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you first arrive.. where to live?
I had a friend ask me a question today and I did not know... On Kona side, where it's dry and sunny but also hotter all the time, is the air dry like a normal desert or is it humid from being in the middle of an ocean anyway?
Thanks for all the advice, great... keep it coming! I have been keeping an eye out for properties with trulia, same as zillow I guess. We are hoping to find something with a small vacation rental on the property for additional income. Any advice on that front?
... OH and we are hoping to be heading that way before snow flies here, but can't be sure, with a house to move still. Might be next spring, but I sure hope not!! We do not want to be too close to the ocean as I have read on here many times about the problems with salt air, and I like my electronics. My wife is planning to transfer with her walgreens job from here, so we will have that and some other money to get us started, plus I have been self employed long enough to be able to scrape up jobs to get us by till something comes along. Print a few biz cards and away we go.
comin' your way soon!
comin' your way soon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you first arrive.. where to live? - by sputnut - 08-25-2013, 09:39 AM