Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

DaVinci - just to be clear, I didn't write my post hoping you would stop debating the GMO issue, in fact I hope you continue because at the very least you present an educated and civil approach to the subject even if I don't agree with your views on this specific subject. I've just had enough with many on the anti-GMO side of things that cannot argue the issue rationally (and one or two on the pro-GMO side as well). For instance, on the BIC very recently, I saw a comment that told Richard Ha to just shut up and go away. Richard doesn't deserve having to deal with that attitude given his commitment to farmers and agriculture on the island. It's that attitude that has made me grow weary of the GMO debate.

At least with those coming up with fantastic theories about the earth being visited by aliens, the observatories being tied into secret defense activities and machines flying around the island disguised as birds and bugs it comes across as entertaining! Although even that is getting a little old these days...

Standing ovation, Mr. Tom.

Absolutely fair, reasonable,and truthful statement. Well said. With due respect to opposing opinion.

JMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by Guest - 08-04-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by Guest - 08-05-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by missydog1 - 08-05-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by missydog1 - 08-06-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by opihikao - 08-06-2014, 06:20 PM