Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Current Request From Residents
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

opihikao, I know an organization that is wanting to help, was trying to do ice but ran into issues.

Can these items be donated to a west side Red Cross?
Is there a link to the office locations that would pass the items on?

Any need for disposable diapers? (I have some.)
What does paper goods mean?

Please contact the Red Cross directly for Kona (I'm not sure where they are collecting) and COSTCO also set up a collection in Kona.

There are several other places collecting, but my brain is tired, sorry, and I don't want to mention places who may not be "credible" (feeling bad thinking that way, however...)

Yes, on the diapers, and not only babies use diapers, it is needed for kupuna too. Paper goods, must be: TP, paper plates, napkins, Kleenex, etc.

Of note, the Pahoa Community Center was well set up today with all of the organizations there with paperwork and information to give out. "Disaster Relief". Indeed, it is.

Mahalo for your help.

JMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of Current Request From Residents - by missydog1 - 08-14-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: List of Current Request From Residents - by opihikao - 08-14-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: List of Current Request From Residents - by missydog1 - 08-14-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: List of Current Request From Residents - by missydog1 - 08-15-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: List of Current Request From Residents - by missydog1 - 08-15-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: List of Current Request From Residents - by missydog1 - 08-15-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: List of Current Request From Residents - by missydog1 - 08-15-2014, 10:15 AM