Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the Best and Worst roads for bicycling?
quote:
Originally posted by cwoods61

I would never want to ride a bike in rural Florida again. Actually I never want to go to Florida again, but that's another subject...

No worries CD, Florida wasn't my 1st choice but I got the misfortune of buying a lot in Puna with plenty much cash in me pocket to build, next to "The Neighbors from HELL!" Which expensed more funds than what, later, I was willing to part with and end up living in that hell too. Maybe da lava, pele` is sacrificing everybody else to get to them an I can come back to live in peace. [grin]

But that's another story.

In the mean time,, where I am at has far more population than puna, but bicycle riding is as bad, except for, as pointed out by a few,, puna get plenty more dirt roads where the idiots in there cars have less opportunity to kill em. And or,, no worries on the beer can deal in puna too, give it time and eventually you'll get the same dope, in different skin, color no madder bro, pass around free beer or precious aluminum when you riding side da road too.

Yet still, unless some of those roads are near you,, gotta get bike carrier rack to tour, or ride while defying death, or avoiding beer cans, lit cigarettes and bananas to get to them. . Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the Best and Worst roads for bicycling? - by Jeffhale - 12-19-2014, 05:21 PM