Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's say the TMT protestors succeed...
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

I guess the sacredness of the mountains in Hawaii only apply to the areas where the telescopes are and where the geothermal plant is located and the military bases are located.

The nearly 50,000 cesspools and all of junk cars ,refrigerators and household trash is all in non sacred places.

I wouldn't have any trouble re-routing them all to the criminally inappropriate residential geothermal plant bordering our local subdivisions.

On subject, it's gonna fizz out like the Ferguson debacle, truth will come out and everyone involved will look like a fool.

These are angry people. As someone who worked and sailed with Greenpeace in my wild youth when it was a big deal, the Rainbow Warrior and all, I can tell you this faction of protesters are mostly dysfunctional angry people. And this is the mis or displaced outlet for their repressed anger. I've seen and diagnosed it professionally. The rest have varying agendas ranging from predators who enjoy the criminal aspect to those who don't have a life and those who consider this fashionable due to the propaganda of living in an apologist society.

One or two big steps backward for mankind and very disappointing. This is what happens when wounded people don't do their inner homework.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's say the TMT protestors succeed... - by Punatic007 - 04-11-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Let's say the TMT protestors succeed... - by dmbwest - 04-19-2015, 04:39 PM