Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean
quote:
Originally posted by airportparking

Shhh Kalakoa,

Those coconuts are not FDA,USDA,OHA or even WTFda approved. Jus' make sure you have plastic instead of stainless steel straw in your mouth when you fall on the unmarked, unlit trail.

Next up, lets work on bitching about those other businesses set up that fill another void people want and need. Like all those dang bicycles ...

Well, I'm curious who's operating this venture, as our coconuts and trees have been stolen recently (Opihikao area; again). We have a grove of trees that have been chopped (for the nuts) and the "heart of the palm" (y'all know it's a delicacy, right?) in the past 15-20 years, mostly when Kaimu has "action". If only people had the decency to ask before "stealing", we would gladly share.

When someone tells me "I'm with the Hawaiian Kingdom, and S _ _ Keliiho'o_ _ _ _ said I could take what I want", NO. Upon further questioning, this one was from Chicago, lived here six (6) months, and claimed to be from some Indian tribe in Chicago! Further, my ohana (referenced above) never, never would allow anyone to enter our land without permission. A'ole. OMG. Sorry, TMI.

All of this activity with this recent flow is like a circus. There have been many before (lava flows), and many will be forthcoming. Just be reasonable and safe, please.

JMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by taropatch - 07-27-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by Guest - 07-31-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by Guest - 08-01-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by Guest - 08-01-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by Guest - 08-02-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by Guest - 08-02-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by opihikao - 08-02-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by Guest - 08-02-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Lava flow approching Emergency Road and Ocean - by Guest - 08-03-2016, 03:06 AM