Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pot initiative passed but won't be enforced
quote:
Originally posted by Mitzi M

I am also confused by the hopeful passing of this initiative. Here is one important thing that I think it means, but I'm not sure.

I think it prohibits the County from agreeing to have County cops deputized to take part in pot busts organized by the DEA. So, take for example the recent busts in Ocean View - the County worked under the DEA there (and I believe supplied much of the human power not to mention directions to some out of the way places for the feds). If I understand correctly, this new law would make it so that the County could not participate in this way. The feds could still do what they wanted but would have to have all their own people and um...maybe "Onstar" or something to help them find their way. Anybody know for sure?

Mitzi, I'm glad you mention the Oceanview busts. Also Hilo did the same thing too right around the same time. Did you personally know any of the folks busted in Oceanview?

The county ****ed up big time with their harassment of card carrying medical cannabis patients. But apathy working in favor of the county with regard to medical cannabis. So I ask you. How did the DEA come to find out the addresses of these medical cannabis patients in OceanView? I assume the county handed over info since all cannabis patients have to register with county for their "blue card",right? I mean how else are they gonna get this info? Guess what? THose arrested have the DEA & county by their "short hairs"!!! Why? Easy my friends, the DEA & county both violated the doctor/patient confidentiality laws that protect patients!!! Anybody who knows anyone busted in OceanView needs to be informed of this, and obtain an attorney pronto!!!! MAjor lawsuits can be filed with these cops actually named in the lawsuit too!

Nov.4th, 8 out of 9 cannabis initiatives passed across America. It's time Hawaii embraces the future so we can get our local economy moving. Think how Hawaii could benefit from Hemp if it was legal. With all this vast land mass on the Big Island, here would be perfect to get our local economy jump started with hemp farms..

-----------

You know the only difference between Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney is ... lipstick.
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pot initiative passed but won't be enforced - by Guest - 11-07-2008, 01:43 PM
RE: Pot initiative passed but won't be enforced - by Guest - 11-07-2008, 02:42 PM
RE: Pot initiative passed but won't be enforced - by Guest - 11-07-2008, 03:34 PM
RE: Pot initiative passed but won't be enforced - by Beachboy - 11-08-2008, 03:27 AM
RE: Pot initiative passed but won't be enforced - by Guest - 11-09-2008, 08:20 AM