Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna
unlike so many confused Americans Jon, I don't vote Dem. or Rep., I vote for who I think is the best candidate. As far as your comments on Fed law versus State law, perhaps you and many feds need to re-read the Constitution of the United States of America. Just because the Fed has operated in a certain way does not mean that is how it is supposed to be. Otherwise there would be no need for state legislature or local law makers, we'd just let the feds make all the decisions. That is not the principles on which this nation was founded. Are you a Fed Jon, 'cause you sure sound like one! Perhaps you welcome more uniformity and globalization. I support diversity, human rights and individuality.
But I've allowed myself to be swayed off subject again.
The subject is within the state. Hawaii has a medical marijuana program that we can barely call a program because is leaves it's own citizen/patients out to dry when faced with federal opposition and gives them no means to secure medicine legally. This is the equivalent of the state authorizing the prescription of a pill, yet leaving the patient no legal means of acquiring the pill outside the "black market". That is unacceptable and a poor,poor example of leadership and public service.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-26-2009, 08:12 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by rasman - 01-27-2009, 10:36 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-27-2009, 03:55 PM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-28-2009, 04:21 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by roseroo14 - 01-28-2009, 05:13 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by roseroo14 - 01-28-2009, 06:25 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-28-2009, 06:31 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-29-2009, 07:22 AM