Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this
Jon, Just so you're not sorry on my account, let me clarify the example was about 3rd world doctors not being the worse thing around and about the US system having it's flaws. I received better care in Mexico at less than a 10th the cost. Don't forget the better care part.

You probably could have made your point with a simple, "the difference is due to the high cost of malpractice insurance in the US." I gotta' say your response was typical for you. Think about what you typed, to me it's just another one of those statements that tells someone you think he's deficient if he doesn't think your way. What would you be sorry for? That I don't think like you? I gotta' admit that logic was not required for engineering students (they dropped it so they could add more engineering classes), but I did take it at a JC for fun.

"Sean...
If you had died in Mexico... it would cost the ER there nothing... If you had died in CA. your family would have sued for millions...

If you don't understand the difference, I am sorry."

See you in the surf

Messages In This Thread
Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-11-2009, 06:19 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-11-2009, 06:47 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-12-2009, 06:02 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-12-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Sean - 02-15-2009, 04:58 PM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-16-2009, 12:43 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-16-2009, 11:38 AM