Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
... brave survivors ...
... us pure blood ...
...(who, imo, are better informed than you)...

Speaking of informed, have you read any history?  Maybe start with WWII? 
(You could start with Japan and their pre-war doctrines on blood & race & empire, then move on to America’s idea of superiority which underestimated Japan immediately before Pearl Harbor)
(01-26-2022, 01:23 AM)elepaio Wrote: Even IF catch it. 99.9_ % survival rate..

I think that's where your argument falls apart. Because, you see, the actually, real, in the wild number, the one you obviously meant to say, is less than 98.5%.

Currently, like now, as reported here.. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

There have been 359,175,387 known cases of COVID worldwide, resulting in 5,634,080 deaths. And that's 1.56815% verses your 0.1%

But hey, you were only off by so much, right? And, even though you might say what's a percent or two, I think you'll agree it's enough to make one wonder what else about your assumptions don't add up.
5634644 dead is 0.0804% of 7000000000 people
Thats how its always been calculated: against the entire population. Now if you want to figure that against the population of Hawaii. It is,
1146 Dead is 0.0842% of 1360301 people

Average influenza death rate is .02% in any other year.
Right. Of course I have other numbers, calculated a completely different way, that I like better, because they justify my narrative.

I think 2022 will be the year it stops mattering; UK is already moving towards "living with it", might take longer in the US due to embarrassment.

Looks like the "best" defense is vaccination so you don't die while getting natural antibodies through exposure. Both right, or both wrong, but living to tell about it.
Not really, Death rates have always been calculated based on the population as a whole. Not how many people decided to get a test. If by any other measure we calculated other diseases in the same manner based on positive tests then every disease would look apocalyptic.
The economy is destroyed and continues to be attacked.
If I may provide one small example. People who come across the border illegally are not required provide proof of vaccination, or be required to vaccinate. Yet truck drivers coming across the border from Canada or Mexico must be fully vaccinated. This flies against logic unless you want those store shelves to get more and more empty. Not sure what food we import from Canada, but most of the fruits and vegetables down at the grocery store has Origin from Mexico/Central America. Including Bananas. Much of the food in Hawaii is imported.
I might add that this vaccination issue with truck drivers goes back to the ports being backed with products because they cant find fully vaccinated drivers to enter the ports to haul the loads.
Hope you are all stocked up in the pantry, if our elected representatives have their way we will be in another war soon then things will get really bad.
Spot On Kander. THANK YOU !!!

Look it up folks, BC MSM not gonna show you. 500k FB site about Truckers just pulled down.

Yes not puna, but the aftershocks ARE coming to our shores in tsunami like fashion.
Hawaii may be an island, but it is far from immune to the effects of the Geo-political situations going on around the world. 50 years ago when there was a semblance of self sufficiency on the islands it could weather a storm pretty well, alas no more.
Well now "Stealth Omicron" is here to put a damper on fancy math tricks because it evades PCR tests.   Hawaii News Now reports:  https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/01/25...h-omicron/
Keep it local  Heart
I hope Hawaii’s leaders see this:

“In a new commentary published in The Lancet, Dr. Christopher Murray of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation estimated that 50 percent of the world would be infected by Omicron by the end of March 2022, which will change the way societies respond to the virus.
“After the Omicron wave, Covid-19 will return but the pandemic will not,” he wrote. “The era of extraordinary measures by government and societies to control SARS-CoV-2 transmission will be over.”
1. Hawaii doesn't have "leaders" in the conventional sense;
2. Hawaii must invent everything from scratch because "different and special". Articles in the Lancet or NEJM are irrelevant.

Hawaii will be under Pandemic Rule until at least December 5, 2022.