Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Circus Fined $50,000 by DLNR
Anxious Messiah quote:
"it is also the reason not a single elected official or even a legitimate candidate posts here any more - and I wish they would. "

The only one I have ever seen here making a statement or posting is Senator Russell Ruderman. I am sure Sen Ruderman won't be back on this forum any time soon because he knows he will have to deal with the truth of his political and personal relationship with Graham Ellis and his connection to this 501c3.

Anxious Messiah quote:
Freedom of speech...Or tacit exclusion of some of the most relevant voices in favor of the craziest?

So you believe that by marginalizing RJ and I and calling us "crazies" that that is going to make your point about Graham's innocence?

That is the kind of thinking and talk that the Nazi's used on those that didn't agree with them. Is that what this forum has become for you, call us names and make your point? That is kind of crazy in and of itself.
Punalvr,

"Nature works in mysterious ways. who am I to question it!!"

On the other hand, there are many of us who want to understand nature and how it works because we are curious about the universe, and oddly enough, we've come up with some really sound ideas that seem to work. You are, of course, quite free not to question how things work and live a life that is oblivious to what is going on around you. That is your choice although I think it is a bad one, but you are free to live your life in that manner. Please do not expect the rest of the human race to think that way though. If they did we'd be back in the dark ages faster than you can shake a stick at it. It'd mean no more Punaweb for you - it's too mysterious!
Tomk, you have a point. But , I was referring to the things about nature, that are still, and always be unknown to man. Like how did we get here? How did it all start? There are many hypothesis and theories, and no scientific conclusions yet.
Punaweb mysterious? You must be kidding. It is just my morning coffee, comic reading time!

punalvr
punalvr
Just remember that Graham played a part in Tiffany's "Roast".
He openly mocked the actions of cutting the trees down in the forest preseve and building jungalows, as well as renting them out.
It can be viewed on youtube.
Birds of a feather do flock together.
"On the other hand, there are many of us who want to understand nature and how it works because we are curious about the universe, and oddly enough, we've come up with some really sound ideas that seem to work."

Thanks Tom! You're sort of the Tums for the mental dyspepsia I get reading some of the opinions here.
yes, thank you TomK and DiscussTruth ...AnxiousMessiah too. so yeah, that complete nonsense about the current lava flow being Pele's wrath against certain individuals in the community made it to this ugly discussion i see. how i am not so surprised? how about we consult the horoscope to see who else in the community who we personally don't like might be accused of bringing supernatural destruction down upon us all. we can throw them in a tidal pool to see if they sink or float to determine their true guilt or innocence ...and then ask, "how did we get here?".
Thanks PunaMauka2, you just made my morning. Smile
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
Satire: "the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues"

Comprende?

punalvr
punalvr
Monty Python worked out a formula to determine whether they'll sink or swim:

- Tell me, what do you do with witches?
- Burn them!
- And what do you burn, apart from witches?
- More witches!
- Wood!
- So why do witches burn?
- 'Cause they're made of wood?
- Good!
- Does wood sink in water?
- No, it floats. - Throw her into the pond!
- What also floats in water?
- A duck!
- Exactly.
- So, logically--
- If she weighs the same as a duck...
- she's made of wood.
- And therefore?
- A witch!
- A duck! A duck!
- Here's a duck.
- We shaIl use my largest scales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
+1 :-)She turned me into a newt.....