Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
(01-27-2022, 05:22 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Sourced from a source you can find sweetie.

People get uptight if non- Puna links. Even though our populus experience same same.

also eta, your right.

Enough with the evasion, cite your source.
Elepaio,
These people are adults, they can make their own decisions on what they put in their bodies. Good or bad its their burden to bear. What is done cannot be undone.
(01-27-2022, 05:56 AM)TomK Wrote:
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1643260977' Wrote:Sourced from a source you can find sweetie.

People get uptight if non- Puna links. Even though our populus experience same same.

also eta, your right.

Enough with the evasion, cite your source.
There is no legitimate source for disinformation, and there’s no reasoning with anti vaxxers. 100s of millions of Covid vaccinations administered, with adverse reactions statistically analyzed, yet they won’t budge from stubbornly holding on to Internet anecdotes of serious harm.
I don’t really care anymore. They’re in it for themselves only, so be it.
“Live free or die“. For some, it’s both.
I agree, but asking for their source of information does no harm and helps the rest of us to understand where they are coming from. Refusing to provide a cite puts them in a position where they look stupid or just make things up, and if they provide a source then it opens them up to questions about understanding science.

Look at any legitimate science paper. It will cite all the sources the authors used. The paper will not say "just look it up".
(01-27-2022, 06:32 AM)TomK Wrote: I take it that you can't cite Elapiao's source either?

I suspect its buried in over one million reports of adverse reactions, deaths and permanent maiming associated with the jabs at the vaers reporting site.
(01-27-2022, 07:18 AM)kander Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 06:32 AM)TomK Wrote: I take it that you can't cite Elapiao's source either?

I suspect its buried in over one million reports of adverse reactions, deaths and permanent maiming associated with the jabs at the vaers reporting site.

So your answer is no, you can't cite Elapiao's source either. I thought as much.
You folks are wandering off the farm again. Its looking like trolls feeding trolls.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
(01-27-2022, 07:57 AM)Rob Tuckerg Wrote: You folks are wandering off the farm again.  Its looking like trolls feeding trolls.
Sorry Rob, you are right. I will shut up now, only returning to this thread to report symptoms if/when the dreaded virus finds me.
A few pages back:

Kai Kahele has suggested the opposite approach.  He has a 10 point plan for more restrictions, free masks for residents, and more.  (Is somebody running for governor?)

Freshman Congressman Kai Kahele says he’s reassessing his political future after hearing from people who want him to run for governor.Kahele has recently been critical of Gov. David Ige’s response to COVID and the Red Hill water crisis ― and sought to offer plans of his own.  In an interview with Hawaii News Now this week, Kahele would not rule out a run for governor.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/01/27...le-it-out/

Starting New Kai Kahele governor(?) thread on Puna Politics
Because masks and mandates don't work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn....s/%3famp=1