Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Circus Fined $50,000 by DLNR
quote:
Originally posted by DiscussTruth

quote:
Originally posted by KathyH
Then to use the word "vindictive" when people fight to maintain their property rights is IMO absolutely lame.

Kathy

Cleary you know nothing about the situation, you know nothing about the benefits to the Puna Community that S.P.A.C.E. has brought over the years and most importantly, you know nothing about RJ and her consistently stoned side kick Sativa.

True, there are some benefits that SPACE has provided. So you are saying that the noise-plagued neighbors should have just shut up and sucked it up?
Lokahi
Or go to the party.

That would have been neighborly. Too late of course.

I hear drum lessons in my neighborhood and would welcome party noise over that any day.

Graham's supporters could have a fund raiser. Pay the fine, if necessary, move on.

Have RJ and Sativa disavowed their crusade against immunizations yet, or do they still hold on? Just curious.
Crusade against immunizations? Apparently mums the word. Or maybe it's mumps.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
totally innocent bystander here, no stakes in any of it, totally uninvolved.

that being said, and i believe being pretty much unbiased here...

i find this defamation/libel/slander fest targeted at the persons/organization in question here to be very trashy, more than a little disturbing, and certainly immature to the extreme. pretty obvious that the intent is to spread damaging rumors about named individuals in the community. pretty much disgusting behavior if you ask me. does it really belong here?
Go to the same performance party again and again and pay for the tickets???? LOL

Poor VGS/HVC/SPACE - the DLNR "wages" fines against them and neighbors "wage" complaints.
Lokahi
the truth is,you can't handle the truth...would it change your sense of what is real if you knew the real truth of this matter? Who want's to know the truth? This D.L.N.R. fine is only the tip of the iceberg as the saying goes...What Graham and his cohorts in crime have done to manipulate the Seaview subdivision as well as the county and state governments has a long sordid history...Who want's to handle the hot potato now? Who wants to know the truth of this matter really? I know who cut those tree's off of state land and built the space with them,who else want's to know the truth.? It would be a great thing if Graham could find the focus to go forward with the children's education program's without trying to scam his neighbor's and local government's along the way..and it would be even greater if he could own up to his past manipulations, and put it behind his ass and show us all some words with integrity,that we can trust and believe in...
what a buzz kill,someone wants to share the truth and you all run for cover..I knew you could not handle the truth....bunch a punatics. here is a quik lesson in Latin,the literal meaning of government is mind control...the truth will set you free,you can lie all you want,but you cannot change the truth...
"You're sort of the Tums for the mental dyspepsia I get reading some of the opinions here."

Pete - I hope you don't mind if I use that line in the future (not here, but in talks I give). It's absolutely splendid! I'll give full credit of course!
This whole thread in general. LOL. Wink
Remember "it takes two to tango". Graham didn't operate in a vacuum, he had plenty of help from the way County, State, and Seaview "Community Association" mishandled the situation.

The DLNR investigation is just an end-run around County's failure to deal with the problem.