Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(06-15-2024, 05:25 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Well Tom...as much as I would like to take your word for it, 

I can verify what Tom said.  MyManao has used a different user name, he was banned.  He did insult Pam.  

Name calling, not misogyny.

As Tom has said in the past: " What is it with a few people here who just make stuff up and won't provide any evidence to back up their claims?"
Wahine

Lead by example
just make stuff up and won't provide any evidence

Previous user names:
glinda
dakine 
malahini 

I don’t have the time to look up specific examples of misogyny. There are too many posts to wade through from a multi-named multi-banned individual.  It’s a sunny morning here on the mauna, and I’m off and walking, choosing flora and fauna over demented toxicity.

Again, I can confirm what Tom has said, on the stand, in the Court of Punaweb.
I understand and appreciate your request for an example, but I hope you also understand I have better things to do as there are only so many hours in the day.
(06-15-2024, 06:23 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: just make stuff up and won't provide any evidence

Previous user names:
glinda
dakine 
malahini 

I don’t have the time to look up specific examples of misogyny. There are too many posts to wade through from a multi-named multi-banned individual.  It’s a sunny morning here on the mauna, and I’m off and walking, choosing flora and fauna over demented toxicity.

Again, I can confirm what Tom has said, on the stand, in the Court of Punaweb.
I understand and appreciate your request for an example, but I hope you also understand I have better things to do as there are only so many hours in the day.

As do I. 

However, since Tom requires proof of others who claim things, he should be able to provide proof for his as well.  Enjoy your day HOTPE.  I am heading outside as well.
Wahine

Lead by example
(03-15-2024, 07:17 AM)MyManao Wrote: Though I am happy to see you've picked up a new pet. I wonder how long she'll last?
(03-16-2024, 01:40 AM)MyManao Wrote: Oh, dearest Julie. You look good on that leash.. and oh my that's such a stylish collar.. I love the spikes.
(04-14-2024, 07:10 PM)MyManao Wrote: So says the chick with the dinky dick fetish. I wonder what that says about her?
(04-14-2024, 07:52 PM)MyManao Wrote: Gee, Julie, you really are one sick f.. But I have to admit, Tom trained you well..
(05-15-2024, 09:57 PM)MyManao Wrote: You're funny Edge. Not as cute as Tom's newest pet but you did serve in your day.. 
(05-27-2024, 11:56 PM)MyManao Wrote: Hahaha.. OMG, Julie, Tom has really brainwashed you.. 
(05-28-2024, 11:28 PM)MyManao Wrote: Are you, by any chance, related to Chrissy Snow?
(05-31-2024, 07:19 PM)MyManao Wrote: Or, better yet, have a dumb blonde convention.
(06-14-2024, 12:09 AM)MyManao Wrote: I am sorry Julie, no matter how hard you pine for that orange moron, he ain't gonna grab your's. Live with it.

Broadcasting LIVE from the shores of Waikiki!

"Name calling, not misogyny."

"...just make stuff up and won't provide any evidence to back up their claims?"

A few examples of what I've been called. And I'd point out that similar names have been used by OTHER male PW posters.

And we can agree to disagree if his words are misogynistic or not, but at a minimum, we can say they are clearly sexist. Similar to a white man calling a black man the N word, is it racist or "name calling?" Or if a Native Hawaiian calls a white man a "FU^&ING HAOLE" is it racism or "name calling?"

All because I am a woman, and he disagrees with what I said.

What would be your reaction Ms. Wao, if ANY man referred to YOU as a "DOG?" Or a man's "PET?" Or a chick with a "DINKY DICK FETISH?" Or tell you that some man won't GRAB YOUR (genitalia") no matter how hard you try?

At any event, there will be no answers to HOTPE's years of asking this individual the same questions, except to denigrate Tom, and then of course some form of misogynistic/sexist comments hurled at me.

And now, Hubby and I and our mainland friends are off to enjoy a nice Hawaiian Breakfast - and as HOTPE perfectly stated, away from this "DEMENTED TOXICITY!"

But I did find actual video footage of MyMano getting off the plane when he arrived here on the Island! (Submitted just for fun!)

“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
(06-15-2024, 06:53 PM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:17 AM)MyManao Wrote: Though I am happy to see you've picked up a new pet. I wonder how long she'll last?
(03-16-2024, 01:40 AM)MyManao Wrote: Oh, dearest Julie. You look good on that leash.. and oh my that's such a stylish collar.. I love the spikes.
(04-14-2024, 07:10 PM)MyManao Wrote: So says the chick with the dinky dick fetish. I wonder what that says about her?
(04-14-2024, 07:52 PM)MyManao Wrote: Gee, Julie, you really are one sick f.. But I have to admit, Tom trained you well..
(05-15-2024, 09:57 PM)MyManao Wrote: You're funny Edge. Not as cute as Tom's newest pet but you did serve in your day.. 
(05-27-2024, 11:56 PM)MyManao Wrote: Hahaha.. OMG, Julie, Tom has really brainwashed you.. 
(05-28-2024, 11:28 PM)MyManao Wrote: Are you, by any chance, related to Chrissy Snow?
(05-31-2024, 07:19 PM)MyManao Wrote: Or, better yet, have a dumb blonde convention.
(06-14-2024, 12:09 AM)MyManao Wrote: I am sorry Julie, no matter how hard you pine for that orange moron, he ain't gonna grab your's. Live with it.

Broadcasting LIVE from the shores of Waikiki!

"Name calling, not misogyny."

"...just make stuff up and won't provide any evidence to back up their claims?"

A few examples of what I've been called. And I'd point out that similar names have been used by OTHER male PW posters.

And we can agree to disagree if his words are misogynistic or not, but at a minimum, we can say they are clearly sexist. Similar to a white man calling a black man the N word, is it racist or "name calling?" Or if a Native Hawaiian calls a white man a "FU^&ING HAOLE" is it racism or "name calling?"

All because I am a woman, and he disagrees with what I said.

What would be your reaction Ms. Wao, if ANY man referred to YOU as a "DOG?" Or a man's "PET?" Or a chick with a "DINKY DICK FETISH?" Or tell you that some man won't GRAB YOUR (genitalia") no matter how hard you try?

At any event, there will be no answers to HOTPE's years of asking this individual the same questions, except to denigrate Tom, and then of course some form of misogynistic/sexist comments hurled at me.

And now, Hubby and I and our mainland friends are off to enjoy a nice Hawaiian Breakfast - and as HOTPE perfectly stated, away from this "DEMENTED TOXICITY!"

But I did find actual video footage of MyMano getting off the plane when he arrived here on the Island! (Submitted just for fun!)

Thank you for posting multiple times the names you have been called.  I hope that made you feel better.  You have also provided your own demented toxicity....not to the extent of MyManao, but you haven't been on PW as long, either.  I would call those comments sexist, not misogyny. Tom stated MyManao had insulted Pam. I asked for proof of that, not for proof of what MyManao has called you.

Here's an example of your toxicity:

This sure seems to be a fatal occupation:

[/url][url=https://bigislandnow.com/2023/07/30/police-searching-for-missing-opihi-picker/]UPDATE: Divers searching for missing opihi picker find male body; positive identification pending : Big Island Now

Search ends for Pāhoa woman reported missing on Sunday while picking ‘opihi : Big Island Now

One dead one missing in two weeks?

Something sure smells fishy!

ETA: Could this be considered one of those "dead end corporate jobs?"
Wahine

Lead by example
As someone once said on a different post, “maybe it’s time for you to stop digging”

At any event, a continuation of the discussion:

(08-04-2023, 06:03 AM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 12:18 AM)AaronM Wrote: Blah blah blah.  Your original post says it all.  "Something sure smells fishy".

2 deaths in 2 weeks isn't "fishy", it's tragic. 

Put your tinfoil hat away and stop being such a bimbo!

So, has anybody considered that there could be foul play here? Extenuating circumstances? Where these 2 Opihi pickers operating on their own free will? Working for someone or picking the Opihi for themselves? Maybe even forced into doing it?

Other than the initial reports of one missing the other found deceased, there have been zero subsequent reports.

If there was an employee death at Walmart, Burger King, Tractor Supply, or even at one of the telescopes on top of the Mauna, there would be a hundred cops and feds all over the place and most likely the store/operations of wherever shut down during an investigation. And OSHA would be writing up tickets and issuing fines.

But no. Having a civil discussion is just clearly impossible especially with a person whose reasoning skills are to call a woman “Honey,” “Sugar” and “Sweetie.”

Then, as it becomes further impossible for you to advance into any other discussion of the topic, you resort to calling me a “Troll.”

Then, with your increasing inability to be able to articulate any form of a cohesive thought, you utter the highly intelligent word “BULLSHIT” and question the longevity of my residence.

Then, with your increasing inability to discuss the topic, it becomes “Blah blah blah.”

And then, right on cue, since you can’t muster any other clear thought to discuss the issue, you resort to the “Tin Foil Hat” approach to show your intellectual prowess.

And finally, you just got to through in one more misogynist barb and call me “Bimbo!”

So yes, this whole Opihi matter is “fishy”

And yes it’s tragic.

Maybe it’s time the Opihi picking matter become more regulated? What can be done?

Or is the local Hawaiian society okie dokie with several humans dying every year?

One sure would not know here. No one wants to discuss the topic with anything other than a 15 year old high school dropout mentality coupled with the viewpoint that ends at the tip of your nose.

And to be clear, I feel for the victims’ families, friends and loved ones.
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
You don't make tasteless jokes about situations where people have died, then claim to feel for the victims' families, friends, and loved ones.
Wahine

Lead by example
(06-15-2024, 09:16 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: You don't make tasteless jokes about situations where people have died, then claim to feel for the victims' families, friends, and loved ones.

So if I had said “suspicious” versus “fishy” would it have changed anything?

And then, what if, at this point in this discussion, and what if I was a man, and I just simply said in response to you that you’re a “bimbo?”

Again, it’s probably for the best that you just stop digging.

— Barack Obama
(06-15-2024, 09:23 PM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(06-15-2024, 09:16 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: You don't make tasteless jokes about situations where people have died, then claim to feel for the victims' families, friends, and loved ones.

So if I had said “suspicious” versus “fishy” would it have changed anything?

And then, what if, at this point in this discussion, and what if I was a man, and I just simply said in response to you that you’re a “bimbo?”

Again, it’s probably for the best that you just stop digging.

Dead end corporate jobs...disgusting.

How many times do I have to state that I don't approve of name calling? Do you understand? Best for you to go enjoy your weekend...who else would be on PW when they are visiting with good friends in Honolulu?
Wahine

Lead by example
(06-15-2024, 09:29 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: Dead end corporate jobs...disgusting.   

How many times do I have to state that I don't approve of name calling?  Do you understand?  Best for you to go enjoy your weekend...who else would be on PW when they are visiting with good friends in Honolulu?

How many times do I have to state that it’s misogyny? Do you understand that?

As for being on PW while visiting with good friends in Honolulu, well that me! I’m “ambidextrous”

And I’m having a wonderful weekend! However, if anyone sees flames 20 feet in the air in Hawaiian Acres, please contact the fire department. I left my 15 year old grandson in charge of our dog Barney, and the house!

— Barack Obama