Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Name for Home Brew
If it is stout, bracing and heady, call it "Ho'okane".
if it is stout and high in ABV, "Space Stout" (say it out loud if you don't get it)
Well depends on the flavours but maybe Puna Pineapple Pale Ale, or Puna Java Porter, Puna Coconut Stout, Puna Lava Red Hot Ale (red ale w/ a hint of real ginger), etc. for seasonal maybe throw in some special local fruit tropical as a subtle flavouring such as Ohelo berries. If you are planning on going commercial with it then better research the trade names first before locking that in?
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

if it is stout and high in ABV, "Space Stout" (say it out loud if you don't get it)

We smokin or drinkin?? LOL

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, but regarding some questions, the beer is a nice Pilsner, not going commercial, and I really like "Spaced Stout" even though it isn't! Smile

Lot of great suggestions and I still have until the 20th of November before we bottle so I have time. Thanks everybody!

Dennis
Creaping forwards another step of 11 more to go ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE&feature=related

aloha,
pog
Bottling tonight and looking forward to seeing & tasting how it turned out. We are going to name it "Pele's Pilsner", complete a picture of Madame Pele on the neck label and flowing lava on the bottle label. Thanks everyone. Dennis
If it should unfortunately turn our below expectations, you do know what your friends? will call it!

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Hopefully they will call it, "Mmmmmmm Good"!
I made beer for a friends wedding years ago. There were two flavors, NuptuAle and MatrimoniAle