Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA SUNDAY
Jayne and I plan on attending :-)

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Hey Scott and the rest...

Don't forget your camera. I always enjoy checking out your pics on the Hilo Dive Club site. Stay safe, dave

Take care,
dave
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

Got my tanks full and my gear ready... I'll be there!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam, we plan to come, with buns, we had a full day at the zoo yesterday with a 6 3/4 yr old for 'Kids Day', (who knew that the zoo had that much to do?)

What a gorgeous day! Fairly flat water, Mauna Kea with a cloud lei, and clear skies. Most noticed a down turn of big fish; could be the draught, tides, currents, water temp, fishing, or our imagination.

PS is anyone missing their water bottle? We ended up with one more than we came with.

I had an absolutely lovely day. I didn't end up diving but had a nice long swim out past the break. Found a fair amount of fish amongst the rocks in the middle area where I have not seen them before. Nothing really big though.... everything under 12 inches. Fun just the same. Just another wonderful day in paradise with great friends. Thank you everyone who was there.... see you all soon!!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
What a pretty day! Thanks to all who came for all your generosity (Grillmaster Bob). Tony and I had a great time and hope to make the next one as well.

Carrie

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2