Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam Lamont
Good to see your missive Pam - we have been missing our unofficial mayor of Puna.... Godspeed on a full recovery ... the devil has been getting the upper hand lately - grin
Best wishes Pam. So happy to see you talking to us again.
Great to see you on the forum again and hear you're doing better.
We are all very pleased to see you back online. Welcome back.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by dcl

Dear Pam, I for one do not care about any nonsense you may think you did. All any of us care about is if you are doing well. I think we all think of you often, and kept wondering if things were improving. It is so hard to push to find out how things are going, no matter how curious we are, a delicate situation requires some grace on our part in our concern for you. You have a huge family on punaweb, and everyone just loves and misses you. Please keep us up to date with any information you may care to share, some of us are just to shy to pry and some of us are not on island any more, but still care...

I was so happy to see you had written in when I signed in tonight.

I couldn't have said this any better!

Pam, I am also happy to see you back on Punaweb. Before I moved to Hawaii, I was reading your posts so you , from my birdseye view, are the epitome of Puna! Welcome back.[Big Grin]
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
It is very good to see you back! We have been praying for you and I see our prayers have been answered! Hope your recovery is in full swing and you are back doing all the wonderful things you enjoy doing!

Morningstar
a thumbs up "like" in agreeance with all of the above comments Smile even though you are MILES away from where I am, I have wondered how you are doing and had been disturbed that you had not been on punaweb for so very long. I have been hoping all is well with you Smile welcome back lady!

As for apologies - absolutely no need, meds and major surgery can really throw a person for a loop! Get well, we are all happy to hear from you!
islandgirl
Hope you are up and running on all cylinders. I am so glad to see you posting here again. Peggy

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
Welcome back! I hope your recovery continues.
Pam - no worries - we all seem to live in a place that borders on irrational - its why we signed up - to join the fun

Youve always (and sounds like you will continue to be) the den mother with both feet firmly planted on the ground --- apologies? apparent you havent seen any of us on a bad day (watch out for he full moon at my house....) - grin