Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57% of Hawaiian Voters Support Marijuana Legalizat
Back in the '70s, I heard that the tobacco companies had trademarked a lot of classic pot names, like "Panama Red," in expectation of legalization.
Maybe there will be a war between Big Pharma and Big Tobacco.
Looks like NY might be next: http://www.examiner.com/article/new-york...-marijuana
Washington had a problem - pot is here has been for a long time - they had 2 choices - a wild west distribution or corporate model. Coporate models better for the likes the more mainstream Rush Linbaugh's of the world getting access - grin

They chose Pharma with their outstanding record of managing synthetic opiates - the political contribution model won Big tobacco still hung up on burning the substance to deliver the active substance - its the
social side to drug ingestion that draws many.

Inhalers so much more politically correct - cpod a side effect of burning most drugs during ingestion good to avoid - getting stoned now the goal - when cannabis first appeared on the scene it was a social drug - when it became acceptable to sell - like most things - the folks who sold out the first profiteers - Pharma just gets it off the streets and the profit into the coffers.

Think is using hydrocarbon (butane) extraction than kicking over the thc to delta 9 thc using H2so4 like the columbians did in the day? that battery acid sure did give the hash oil a kick - grin

That's what people use vaporizers for Bullwinkle.
vaporizers slow most folks I know try em for a while and move on not as handy as a spliff or the soon to be binaca. The better vaporizers 600 bucks (the 100$ iolite a nice unit - but wasteful.

it was fun in the sixties 70's now every one is doing it, strain elitism rampant and jones ing and acting stupid when they run out....

eagles had it right in hotel cali - the bit about dealing friends - its all just getting to weird for my taste - things turned ugly when folks started dealing - yup I'm old school out of step with the current crop of "heads"

"Its a hollow feeling when dealing friends" Eagles...... good words to live by on many levels ..... filters the real folks from the posers

edit - new keyboard on order - been using this one as food repository and the keys fighting back............
Uh I know tons of heads that have been using vaporizers-only forever and love them. For health reasons they rock.

Maybe its different there, but here friends just show up when you call them and no drama. And they're everyday friends already and all's cool.

Hope it happens. Peeps don't need to be locked up for getting high responsibly...
agreed - no money changes hands no issues,

selling it makes one a dealer by definition a choice made by the individual -

as is tax evasion if the dealer doesnt report it .... down hill from there if the feds ever catch up, you can do the time - but can never get out from under an IRS levy.......

simple nuts and bolts stuff overshadowed by the drama of a protestant based culture that likes to profit from prohibition it seems.

Christie going on year three for his pot play, you and I can go online and buy stock for ours.....

some folks (the majority) will need to have a note from the dr and pharma to join in - in my opinion we are at that stage now

when wal mart starts selling it, it will be a non issue - and not nearly as appealing in my opinion.

Admit I am old school - wont partake with kids under 40 either.... grin
Now, If the smokers could just remember to get to the polls.
Think of the potential. Kona Coffee....Kona Gold....and some nice dessert. Now that my friends, is a vacation. [Big Grin] The best herb in the world could come from Hawaii if we only embraced it.
Kinda like Cancun - the mexicans have allowed small scale drug tourism - the Dutch just having closed the doors because folks were making a mess - be careful what you wish for - no need to create an industry - just stop putting folks in jail (and treating them like pariahs the way tea baggers treat the liberals - grin) because of their gardening choices - baby steps.................