Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
equipment transport towing and junk car removal
melle
i spoke to him but i have not heard from him since if you have away to contact him please have him call me thank you

ha dave
i use a 25 foot tilt bed trailer and a tow truck so yes i can unload the containers let me know if you hear from anyone that needs my services

here are the pictures of my equipment i use to transport and tow

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/ni...080007.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/ni...eck006.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/ni...eck004.jpg

mella,he didn't have he right equipment so i went with bruce's car carrier service and we made a deal for eden roc. he will give us a discount off of regular prices and i've already used him a couple of times. his car carrier works great for derelict cars abandoned without wheels.

i did have the right equipment and i informed you that i was waiting for my flatbed and you said you would wait i guess your not a man of your word and i dont do business with people that dont keep their word anyway we even set a fair price i told you to give me a couple weeks the flatbed trailer was comming from the mainland

aloha to you to
i guess the mainland is still in you.....
you can thake the haole out of the mainland but you cant take the mainland out of the haole

i guess your not a man of your word and i dont do business with people that dont keep their word anyway we even set a fair price i told you to give me a couple weeks the flatbed trailer was comming from the mainland

aloha to you to
i guess the mainland is still in you.....
you can thake the haole out of the mainland but you cant take the mainland out of the haole

normally i wouldn't respond to such trash talk, however questioning my integrity goes a bit far over a tow. i never gave you my "word" that i would wait for your equipment to show up, and never heard from you again. and speaking of integrity it must take a special kind of "mainland" mentality to come over here and become a repo man and name yourself "nighthooker". well good luck to you, this is a small island and now i know i will never recommend you!

Interesting. Now I would like this tack to not accelerate, and become a tit for tat match.

I don't object to Puna people promoting their products or services on Punaweb but I would prefer that you hash things out or vent somewhere else.

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
if you look at the post above i asked mella for a number to contact you i belive you said you would contact me back you had to talk to another person about some other junk to be removed anyway i dont need you to send work my way like i said i dont do business with people like you good day sir

sorry rob but for someone to come on a post i put here and say i dont have the right equiptment for the job i even posted pictures of my equipment for people to see
this guy was just in a hurry and did not want to wait thats ok all he had to do was say that but he did not have the right equipment was not true he went back on his word ................................... again rob i am sorry and this debate is over with this guy.
merry christmass

Edited by - nitehookr on 12/22/2005 13:36:28

Edited by - nitehookr on 12/22/2005 13:39:58
Hi David,
I just wanted to let you know that I have written down your number and put it in my wallet. I hope to never have to call you professionally but in the event I need a tow you will be the first one I call. I will also let others know about you.
Good luck
Larry

Hey for the record, Dave has been great to me. Followed thru on everything. He even came over and butchered the pig for our Toppng Off Party and Blessing last week! THAT was work! Thanks Dave... Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"