Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HARC soliciting funds
Just to be clear, I believe itk is saying that 2bad4u has the additional screen names and postings. At first read, I thought itk meant they were mine.

Although it could happen, maybe I've created multiple screen personalities and am arguing with myself. Would I even know?

quote:
Originally posted by intheknow

2bad4u is actually my favorite troll and thanks to Lee M-S for the info re: her now 33 posts in 27 days here on PunaWeb. snip.

geoffrey wells

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
such accusations , senseless also unfounded and untrue. shamelessly posting rubbish doesn't help the boards image.
Forgive me lest I snark, but...

Would it be any improvement if County assessed the HA roads as an LID tacked onto the owners' property tax bill, gave themselves raises, built a nice road in Kona, then refused to account for the money?

Because that's what we have now with the mismanaged FTR fund.

Did anyone really expect better behavior from HARC?
Mr Wells.......could you please let us know what was the misunderstanding that led to road 1's lack of repair ?
ITK - loads of rock on D from 8 to 11.Very good,must be a 1st in over 7 years of neglect .Good Job.
ITK - it is our understanding that a man who was past president of HARC and a member of the HARC board for over 4 years does not even own a parcel of land in Hawaiian Acres.It is our understanding that his girl friend is office manager for HARC.Can you please set the record straight on these most worrisome facts .
Thank You in advance.
Grab the popcorn folks - this one is getting good!
Popcorn won't be enough -- this one's at least a weiner roast, and s'mores after.
Aloha Mimosa - thanks for reading - it has not been 7 years of neglect - the top of the road right below 8 road has been a problem largely due the strips that are now collapsing as they funnel water and further erode the hill. I have been lobbying HARC to address the issue. The load I just did is only a first step. The past president of HARC retried when his 3 year term was up as per the by-laws of HARC which in the past members ignored ((ring a bell 2bad4u?). Our current office manager is just coming up on a 2 year anniversary in the job so there was a 6 month overlap while her husband (not boy friend) was the president. She has done a great job of bringing our systems up to date. Our books are organized so tales of no accountability are just that - tales. The current board is trying to reverse years of bad feeling and a loss of paid members due to previous abuses by members. Our current president will term out in December. I will have one more year. It is not too early to think if you or others want to get involved in the future. Call the office - 996 9892 and speak to the manager, or come down in person - Mon, tues, thurs - 9 until 2 - for further informtion. 2bad4u. I think you think you know what the mis-understanding was. Why not tell us that along with your name in the interest more information. Lavalava, and Kalakoa - popcorn AND weiners AND smores at our first fund raiser - date to be determined - meanwhile, it is a rather good show!

geoffrey wells
geoffrey wells
quote:
Originally posted by intheknow

2bad4u is actually my favorite troll and thanks to Lee M-S for the info re: her now 33 posts in 27 days here on PunaWeb. A few fun facts - this is not her only screen name and she is posting in at least one other forum - infohawaiianacres.org. - that is a near replica of her post at 10:59:33. One major difference - she posts my name (my profile signature is visible here so no problem there) - which is in contravention of the rules for that site. Her screen name there - hawaiianacrespropertyowners@infohawaiianacres.org - again attempting to be anonymous. There were five guests at the most recent meeting - the four besides 2bad4u were there with postive input and willingness to pitch in. 1 road pavement and the pavement on 9 road are in fact the purview of HARC. I recently did a data anlysis of voluntary dues for 1 road that clearly shows a high proportion of owners support HARC. In past 10% of dues from 1 road and 9 road were dedicated to pavement repairs with volunteers (they know who they are - thank you!) filling and tamping repairs to pot holes. There was a mis-understanding that led partially to the current state of the road both of whcih HARC is in process of addressing. Contrary to 2bad4u concerns about the letter posted to 100 properties on 1 road, the response so far has been very good. I just supervised a drop of 1.5" drain roack on D below 8 road. In the short time I was there I got five mahalos. That alone makes an otherwise pretty thankless job a pleasure. The current HARC is still battling against years of abuse by previous members - guess who was a member for 6 years according to the HARC minutes in spite of three year term limits being part of the by-laws of the corporation. I will close for now. Such a tangled web we weave 2bad4u when first we do deceive. Aloha all and thanks to those who have spoken here and elsewhere in opposition to mis-information.

geoffrey wells

i think that people would be surprised to find out what board members are actual property/land owners in acres subdivision.