Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking recommendations for outdoor work boots
I was thinking more like ... slippah ... but with an ATV for the jagged lava rock.
REAL answer,

Converse All Stars, Hitop. Lightweight, simple protection, hold up. Also good for sailing, tidepooling and pissing off KEENS and TEVA geeks.

If you like leather ... Red Wing classic mock ... I've used these for years in HA clearing stuffs. They can get soaked but still fine. Your feet will thank you.

aloha,
pog
Wolverine makes great boots too!
Daniel Hanmer
Red Wings. great boots, also praised by Tom Waits.
Wellco D.O.D jungle boots (http://www.opticsplanet.com/wellco-tan-h...eries.html)

pricy but worth it .. they come in two versions - vented and unvented ....
Terra: Just to add to the choices, take a look at Danner Boots. I have had a pair of their Arcadia boots (Model 21210) four years now, Vibram soles holding up well, some scratches and such on the exterior but comfortable and still in good shape. Go to www.danner.com or call 1-877-432-6637

-dwajs
-dwajs
"Paying it forward". Terracore has first dibs, but have a pair of Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 boots, size 9 1/2, zipper side, full height ( went back to low tops, heat here (100*+) is too much for me) worn once outside, so brand new, so to speak, blemish scrapes on toe. Just e-mail me your address and shipping is free as well! I would rather have someone here on Punaweb use them if I can't. Also would have posted on Classifieds, but have a feeling they will go quickly. Mahalo!

Are you a human being, or a human doing?
If you still have them, I'll take them, would prefer to pay shipping. Sent PM, lemme know if you didn't get?

p.s., oddly that is my size
Hmmm, sez invalid address. Try standard e-mail with that address instead of clicking link. It does work! Spammers, don't waste your time, I got a blocker! Riff raff, I treat you like a telemarketer, serious talk only please, I prefer good, happy energy.

Are you a human being, or a human doing?
Got it. You can go edit the ^^above^^ post now if you want to erase that email before the search engines grab it.