Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need house sitter. FREE RENT
You could try Craigslist - Housing Wanted:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/big/hsw

Probably want to make a thorough check on some of the people needing a place, they can occasionally sound on the desperate side.

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Annie Dillard
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Does it include the use of the Ferrari, Tennis Courts and wine cellar?
quote:
Originally posted by AlohaDave

Does it include the use of the Ferrari, Tennis Courts and wine cellar?

No Higgins, you watch the house, Magnum gets the Ferrari.
You could try asking relatives or friends on the mainland. Some may be more than willing to pay for airfare if a home and car are available.
sitter found. Thanks KW
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Kimo, I just have to say it ... You posted this on 03.21. 2016 20:38 here on punaweb.

Choke people ( regular posters ) Responded with real world questions as per your request .... I just want to know why you could not (did not) provide details as per their requests.
??? It was posted night of 21st w questions answered morning of 22nd, (Where and for how long)
Sorry I got some misinformation from the person I was trying to help out. 3rd party I didn't want to take liberties. Anyway its pau now.

Thanks man .. Understood.

Happy Easter.

aloha,
pog
Only reason I asked.. how big house.. how big lot.. is.. me my wife and four year old .... and will a weed eater work or do I need to pull my lawn mower out of storage...as you said.. it's Pau now anywho..

Work..Consume...Obey - There's your meaning of life....