Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting at Pohoiki
Stupid auto correct.

HA! Mine is so used to me typing that in, as soon as I type "stupid", it prompts me for "auto correct" as the next 2 words.
Yes islandlvng; easy Conceal/Carry permits would have saved the day. In a melee involving dozens of people, in the midst of a dense crowd of families;...Just imaging how effective it would have been for seven or eight good guys with guns on each side to pull out their weapons and start protecting!

What could go wrong?
This Big Island news video also explains what transpired down in Pohoiki.

http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2017/0...by-police/

Sure glad my kids were not playing or fishing in Pohoiki on this day.
What ever dumb reason people were mad enough to fire a gun .. he should be charged with reckless endangerment because there were surly children close by.

But then the judges here don't have the @$$ in their pants to do their job and pull the nut jobs and crooks out of the publics way.

I dare a judge to do their job... I dare you.
judges here don't have the @$$ in their pants

That's just the social media hysteria talking.
quote:
Originally posted by snorkle

Yes islandlvng; easy Conceal/Carry permits would have saved the day. In a melee involving dozens of people, in the midst of a dense crowd of families;...Just imaging how effective it would have been for seven or eight good guys with guns on each side to pull out their weapons and start protecting!

What could go wrong?

Um? Im really not sure how to respond to such a ridiculous twist on my post. Lol......
snorkel isn't a gun owner huh? Painfully obvious. Responsible, legal gun owners acting like cowboys in your above "dream" is laughable. If you were a legal, responsible gun owner you would realize this.

It was good for a laugh though! If you ever find proof that this type of behavior happens in conceal/carry states please inform me!

Here's an incident where somebody with a concealed-carry-permit is credited with possibly interrupting a mass-murder without firing a single shot:

edited
Keep it Puna please....

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
I love the internet tough guys who reveal their immaturity and prejudices. Let's blame whatever you fear the most: meth, Mitch Ross, Micronesians, or gun-toting guys who pull people out of random vehicles. Whatever planet you came from, buddy, please take your ugly fantasies back with you. By all means do not wait until the stories emerge. My wife and I are Pohoiki regulars. We know a few of those involved. There are back stories. This was not random. It seems like a tragic escalation of a minor scrap. I was not there but a witness who would know told me there were at least 3 weapons fired. Different calibers. I just pray no further retaliation will occur.