Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leilani using drones for CCR enforcement?
This process seems to be more invasive than those pesky helicopter flights looking for little green plants. I can imagine some rather perturbed residents when they discover this is happening.
quote:
Originally posted by glinda

quote:
Originally posted by Kapoho Joe

Don't give me that tired old privacy argument either..
Hey let's throw out all our constitutional rights while we're at it. What the hell, we don't need 'em do we?

This is not the pimply kid down the street trying to peep in your windows. This is your HOA doing an semi-annual property inspection.
quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

This process seems to be more invasive than those pesky helicopter flights looking for little green plants. I can imagine some rather perturbed residents when they discover this is happening.

Yes but instead of being all year long, at random days and times, The Association can send out notices of the flyby schedule so you know when not to be sunbathing nude in the back yard...
This is your HOA doing an semi-annual property inspection.

If you belong to an HOA, you waive your privacy rights? I don't see that in the CC&Rs, but the drone flights may constitute a "nuisance" as defined in article 7 of said CC&Rs.

Guess I'm glad I don't live there.
quote:
Originally posted by Kapoho Joe

This is not the pimply kid down the street...
I was more thinking of the carrot colored asshole occupying the White House at the moment..
Yes but instead of being all year long, at random days and times, The Association can send out notices of the flyby schedule so you know when not to be sunbathing nude in the back yard...
-----------

Apparently, they are not doing this..
If it’s a busybody doing this,then anyone using this info assumes liability for their agent ( the busybody). Well at least back east anyway
Again, tech moves faster than people do...
I don't think "they" (Leilani HOA) have any knowledge of this. Whoever is doing this is a lone wolf, thug, and needs to be shot down, immedeiatley.
If this is just Joe Q. Yokel being a pest, then you have a few options. Besides your shotgun, you could use a net gun, or a radio frequency jammer which when pointed at a drone and activated will overload the drone and force it to either land or RTB. YMMV, happy hunting!