Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anybody eaten at Kreole Kitchen?
ball busting >>> I thought one was supposed to eat Cajun with loud blaring music ... LOL.

I hope you guys letting them know your opinions on the spot rather than tearing them down right here where they may never know. And sheesh, if you cannot pull in /out of the steep parking lot in a Jeep why have one ?
It looked to me like they are out of business.
Pretty sure they are still open. They had a crawfish boil for Fat Tuesday last week, so unless they closed in the last 7 days, they should still be open. I ate at their previous location several times, and thought it was good. I haven't eaten at the new place, but I did eat at that location when it was the BBQ joint. It's not the easiest to get in or out of, but I've never had any real issue, and that's with a short car. They're definitely worth trying out, and the proprietors are hard-working, energetic folks that are trying to get a foothold in Puna, so I'm happy to help out however I can.
Leilani Estates, 2011 to Present
It looked to me like they are out of business.

Same here, so I never ventured down the Driveway Of Death to give them an actual opinion about their food, ambiance, etc.
"I hope you guys letting them know your opinions on the spot"

I didn't have any opinions to share with them. They can see the facts for themselves.
We did let them know we were not saying to eat because of the lack of options. The other issues were a turn off, but not having any real non seafood options was the only reason we didn't eat there. If they'd have had a burger or anything other than leftover ribs we'd have stayed and eaten. Terracore doesn't eat seafood and we'd just had ribs the night before. I told the owner I would be back for the next crawfish night, getting any sort of mudbugs here in Hawaii is... impossible. But I didn't want leftover crawfish. I'd have preferred to eat it the night it was cooked.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com