Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosions
" Last July 3rd police cars and an ambulance were in this guy's yard when I drove by."

So this is his way of getting back at whoever turned him in.

If you lived in a state that allowed the sale of those mortars he is setting off, you could just go buy a bigger one than he is setting off.

Light the fuse at about 3:00 AM.

Have your pups in room with loud but mellow music playing !
I don't think he bombed us last night because someone may have "turned him in" 5 months ago - plus that was an ambulance 5 months ago and they actually hauled someone off in it. I haven't heard any women or children there ever since that day - July 3rd. I hope he didn't hurt someone with the bombs that day. There are other houses closer to his than mine, so I'm sure they're upset too.
I appreciate all your replies and will let you know if anything else happens. With New Year's Eve coming up, I hope this doesn't happen to you (and your dogs) [Sad!] Aloha ~
There seem to be so many horrible crimes recently where you read in the press that the neighbors reported something strange going on beforehand but did nothing about it. Someone setting off "bombs" in their yard seems to meet the criteria of something "strange" going on.

Have you talked to your neighbors? Perhaps you can all talk and agree to let the authorities know. Informing the FBI might sound a bit over the top but I tend to agree with Rob that going through the local police is not going to help and the FBI might be the way to go. Ignoring the situation and hoping it will all turn out well might work out, but it might not, so why take the chance?
Try calling ATF. explosives are kind of their thing.
Bombs might be a bad choice for your wording. Sounds more like he has a potato cannon or similar, which is legal here. WD-40 or hair spay is a cheap propellant. You also said he is doing this to terrorize the neighbors. How do you know that is why he is doing it?
HPD is a big fan of 'boys will be boys', especially if this idiot is a local.

Please contact the FBI and the ATF. Failure to do so keeps you and your neighbors at risk.
It would have to be one helluva potato cannon to make the windows rattle.
Leilani dude :
Why on Earth would anyone in their right mind do explosions in their backyard that shake neighbors windows and even cause their lava tubes to collapse? Because he likes to blow out his own eardrums? Just wondering what other reason he could have besides scaring the neighbors.[?]
What if he just needs Beano?
I'd very much like to know what subdivision this is in.