Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Organics made in CA, and HI beer thread
Our best way to have a real, self-sufficient economy...

We would have to replace the government first.
Well, it was me who bought the Big Island Organics drink and got tricked. lol

I would have paid more for a juice that was made locally had I known this one was not. Now that I know, I'll buy the locally made ones instead and look closer in the future. If I'm going to drink ginger lemonade in a bottle, or bottled kombucha, I'd rather just buy one locally made and support our farmers and jobs.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
kalakoa @ 11:48:32- 11/27/2017-
The government and related issues were touched on in the comment.
The comment was an effort to at least propose a possible course of
action or solution for the difficulties we experience here.
I've had plenty of experience with State and County government in Hawaii/Hawai'i,
and on more than a few occasions, I've been left enraged or frustrated.
Will you join me at the barricades comrade?[8D]
"Old Milwaukee is brewed in Los Angeles, and when you pick up a six pack at the store, barely a few weeks or month have gone by since it was bottled. Liars."

I found a can of Coors Lite that I forgot about for several months. It tasted no better than a recently bought one. On the other hand, I've tried some beers that are deliberately barrel-aged, a bit like whisky (or whiskey if you prefer), and they tasted wonderful as long as they weren't full of hops. Maybe that's just me, but I do like an aged beer. Advertising "fresh beer" is a turn-off for me. It tastes like, well, you know what. Something the cat left for you.
TomK, Some here may not know what the cat left tastes like but it doesn't sound good for you Sir.

https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/find-local-aa
Winter at the golf course in NJ.[Wink]
I find it interesting how quickly a simple discussion about beer gets a holier-than-thou suggestion of alcoholism at a level that is in need of institutional help. Having said that, I also find it interesting how quickly a thread about a juice company becomes a discussion about beer.

I did my part.
We could go further and bring psychology into it. I'm sure you're all aware of the phenomenon of psychological projection.
I like the gingerade drink big island (california) organics makes.

I didn't realize it was made in california until reading this thread, but of course (with hindsight) it makes perfect sense.

Where on the big island would they have a bottling / processing facility to produce enough stock for me to be finding them en masse in cost co?
So, all this aside, does anyone drink Mehana?