Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topless in HI?
I saw a topless woman riding a bicycle on red road. She was really sweating.
terracore - i sometimes ride our riding lawnmower topless - could of been me you saw at nephews on Rd 8 or Rd 1.
Great grand mother and proud of it.
Mrs.Mimosa
"If men are allowed to go topless in public, why shouldn't women be able to do so as well?"

Not near roads. Regularly causes men to crash cars. This shouldn't happen, we can all agree, but it does. Men get highly distracted. Nature did this to us a few hundred thousand years ago. I believe they call it hardwiring.

It's cultural. The sight of a topless woman would not get the same reaction from men in some other countries. Like someone said, it's baggage from puritan/missionary days. Once I saw what appeared to be visitors/campers from eastern europe at Kolekole beach park. A man and woman both stripped completely naked to use the showers there. They were with a larger group and looked completely nonchalant and unconcerned as they washed.
Interesting. Certainly it is much affected by culture, but males respond to visual cues from females, all aspects of their beauty. This article cites some evolutionary linkage.

https://www.livescience.com/23500-why-me...easts.html

IMO in a lot of situations men act "completely nonchalant" because that is what is expected of them. We men suppress our natural inclination to google. Half culture, half biologically determined. JMO.
While visiting a friend at his house in Europe his wife took her top off. I tried not to google.
Gentlemen, I believe the term is "ogle."
It is indeed a challenge. Especially maintaining complete eye contact in a conversation without wavering. (Did I write google? How daft of me. Thank you.)
If someone is naked in public, ogle away.
I never understood our weird hangups about naked bodies. I mean, we all have them, we all were born in them, we all came from them, and we'll all die in them.

Good on ya Mrs Mimosa! I waved back when you waved at us as terracore and I drove by, mow on!

I'm more likely to crash watching a pony run across the street than a naked body. haha

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com